keith as a cat demon

Oh my god I'm so hungry, Lance thought, throwing his bag to the hanger but missing. He didn't bother picking it up and went straight to the kitchen.

He opened the fridge and grinned when he saw the sandwich he had made earlier before class sitting there quietly, waiting for Lance to heat it up and devour it. He took it out, unwrapping it from the plastic and setting it on the table. Standing there, he took in the goddess in front of him. Bacon. Mozerella cheese. Fresh cabbage. Tomatoes. Pickles. Meat loaf. Bread.

If he was attracted to food, he would be super hard right now.

Putting the food inside the microwave and closing the microwave door, he clicked in the minutes set and let the thing be.

He went to the living room to turn on the TV, throwing the remote somewhere on the couch after. The TV showed Dwayne Johnson doing whatever he did best, being cool and fighting off bad guys. But Lance wasn't really paying attention to the movie. His mind was filled with the sandwich twirling around in that small microwave.

Finally, he heard the small ding he was so impatiently anticipating and rushed to the kitchen to take it out. He grabbed his bottles of mustard and tomato he just bought for a really cheap price.

It was kind of stetchy, buying the sauces from a guy he met on the street. The guy was using all black, dark sunglasses covering his eyes. He was not carrying anything except these bottles of tomato and mustard.

He had offered Lance and Lance was kind of freaked out at first. Who the fuck gave bottles of tomato and mustard to random strangers?

But then the guy broke into a sobbing mess, telling him how he was a single father and how broke he was. Lance, feeling bad that he thought the man was evil when he was actually just a sweet father who wanted to earn money for his daughter, took in the bottles and gave him $20.

Whatever. It was maybe stupid but so what.

Lance grinned in excitement and took the bottles in his hand. Something definitely went down his spine but he was so hungry that it was probably his stomach punching itself.

He squeezed the tomato sauce out, making a big star, points touching the sides of the bread. Then he took the mustard and just squeezed in around in random manner. He snorted when he noticed how it looked like a pentagram.

He shrugged and took a bite of the sandwich. Maybe it'll be a friendly ghost.

It was not a friendly ghost.

Lance blinked awake when he heard something crash and woke up to a boy standing inside his bedroom, an annoyed looking expression on his face.

"What the fu-" Lance scrambled to sit himself straight, hand grabbing the nearest object near him, which was the lamp and threw it to the boy, who ducked it without trouble, watching as the lamp broke into tiny pieces.

The hand grabbed another thing nearest to him, which was a book and he also threw it to the boy, who also ducked skillfully. They did this for a few minutes before Lance ran out of things to throw and his arms became tired. The heaviest thing he ever lifted this past few weeks was a math textbook.

"Dude," Lance sighed, rubbing his temples, "If you wanna steal something, go ahead. I don't really have anything so I don't get why you're picking my house. If anything you should try this guy's house named Shiro. He lives a couple of blocks away and he has so many expensive things- I can bring you there if you want to."

The boy blinked at him.

"Okay fine," Lance grumbled, going back to lie down and throwing the covers in front of his face. "Just go take what you want. Money is in a black jar behind the pile of clothes. Just don't take my textbooks cause I have a test next week and don't forget to close the door when you leave. Now let me sleep."