keith with piercings sounds hot

"What happened?" Pidge asked him as Keith came inside the piercing store, a frown on his face as a hand covered his left ear.

"I think it's infected," Keith grimaced, sitting down the chair in front of her. He'd just gotten it pierced around two days ago and suddenly now it's leaking out puss and blood.

Pidge beckoned him to move closer and she softly pushed away his hand. She inspected it for a while, tilting her head in different angles, her hands holding the ear but careful not to touch the infected area.

"Hm," she clicked her tongue, stepping back. Keith lifted his head to her.

"It is infected, no doubt about that."

Keith nodded as she continued. "I don't know how though. You just got it pierces like, yesterday! It should had been fine unless some dog came and bit your ear or something."

She narrowed her eyes when Keith blushed, obviously avoiding her gaze.

"Don't tell me-"

"It wasn't a dog, per se," Keith tried to laugh it off but Pidge smacked him on the head for it, earning her an Ow and a what the fuck was that for?

"I told you to not let anything or anyone touch it you stupid fuck! I didn't know Lance was that rough in bed and how the fuck did you not even feel the pain when- you know what. I don't even wanna know you hornt masochistic brat. Get the fuck out of my store. Here's your ointment-," she pushed in to Keith and pushed him out, "-Don't come back here until that thing is gone."

Keith sighed. He didn't even know how to put it on.

---

"Hi, babe," Lance picked up the call after the third ring. His voice was chirpy but it quickly died and was replaced with worry when Keith signed loudly.

"What's wrong?" Lance asked him.

"Nothing," Keith pouted, putting the phone between his ear and shoulder as his hands busy themselves in washing the dishes. "Can you come over today? Later?"

"Yeah, of course baby," Lance answered. "Want me to bring over some snacks?"

"Like...pizza?"

"Yeah anything you want."

"Okay."

"Alright. See you in a bit, okay?"

"Okay. Bye."

---
Keith was playing his phone when he heard knocks from the door. He quickly dropped in on the sofa and went to answer it, smiling shyly when Lance stood there, handsomely like always, with a blue sweater that he rolled the sleeves up just a little bit and a pair of black, ripped skinny jeans.

A hand through his hair, he smiled down at the shorter boy.

"Hi," Keith whispered. It was utterly embarrassing, really. They've been dating for a solid year now and he still got embarrassed around him.

"Hi," Lance answered back teasingly. "Are we gonna stay here all night?"

Keith blinked and blushed, stepping back to open the door wider to let his boyfriend in. Jesus what was wrong with him today?

"I brought pizza and coke," Lance grinned at him as he dangled a plastic bag on his fingers. Keith watched him as he placed them on the counter and then turned around and walked towards him to fully greet him.

A hand on his cheek, Lance lifted his boyfriend's head up to take his lips on his. Keith melted, wrapping his arms around Lance's neck subconsciously. Tongue licking against his lower lip and he was about to open his mouth to let him in when Lance's finger grazed up against his ear and he flinched, pulling back.