keith would be a great neko- pt 2

A/N : hi. this is for @cilasarya !! hope you like it :) sorry it's a bit short.

"Lance," Keith mumbles softly to himself, like a foreign language on his tongue and Lance shivers in how good his name sounded rolling off Keith's, wanting so bad to kiss those pretty, pouty lips of his.

Instead, he does none of that and nods, "That's it, baby."

Keith's head shoots up like a cat spotting a mouse and he narrows his eyes warningly, "Don't call me that."

The other smiles even more, "Why not? It suits you."

"I don't like petnames."

Lance lifts his head from his hand and leans back towards the chair, crossing his leg as he looks at Keith with interest and a bit of humor, "Then what should I call you? Sweatheart? Sugarplum? Love? Babe?"

"I rather prefer it if you'd just call me by my name."

"Keith?" It is a strange, giddy feeling hearing Lance say his name, but he pushes it aside, eating another bite of his strawberry cheesecake as he nods.

"Whatever you say, sweetheart."

Before Keith can spit out some words to the smiling man in front of him, he realizes he finished all his cheesecake. He puts his spoon down in disappointment. If he knew the cheesecake would be that good, he would have tried eating it slower.

"Want mine?" Lance pushes his plate towards him.

Keith shakes his head, ignoring his grumbling tummy.

Lance chuckles, eyes pointing at his tummy, "You clearly want it. It's fine. I'm not hungry anymore."

After a few seconds of checking if Lance was 120% sure, he hesitantly pulled the plate towards him and started eating again, moaning softly at the rich taste.

Lance's eyes seems to flicker hearing the sound but he says nothing.

The rest of the time goes by with Lance ordering more food for Keith and Keith refusing at first but slowly giving into getting spoiled. They talked about different things, mostly about Lance; what Lance does for his job (Keith wasn't really listening as the lemon tart tasted like pure heaven) and his hobbies.

Of course, Lance tried to coax Keith into spilling some about his own life, but Keith only gave short answers or polite nods and shaking of head. Lance figures out there was either some kind of rule of not giving private information away in the business or that Keith is a really closed off guy.

He decides on the latter when Keith blushes when he asked him his birthday.

"Why not? Why can't you tell me?"

Keith sighs exasperatedly, "Well- because- you don't need it!'

"I told you mine," Lance pointed out.

"Well if my friends jump off a bridge, would I do it too?"

"Am I just a friend though?"

Keith groans but a tiny smile makes up to his lips. Lance is an exicting mix of both irritating and entertaining.

"No, you're not."

"Aw, babe."

"You're a customer."

"Keep telling yourself that, sugarcakes."

The laughing eyes quickly narrow, "I told you not to give me petnames!"

Again. That smile. Keith wants to punch it with his fist but also something else his mind has been pushing since the beginning that has something to do with his own lips.