First Meeting:

It was the first day of rehearsals when Zac first officially saw Zendaya, sure them being on disney and everything he had seen her around, so he knew what she looked like, but he had never seen her as close as she was now.

When Zac entered the building he was meet with greeting from Actors, helpers and directors on set that day. Getting to work as soon a possible, Zac was shown to the Dressing rooms to change and get ready, once he was done, the directors had told Zac to go up a set of stairs, in the building where they where filming a new movie called 'The Greatest Showman' , and stand at the edge of a railing, confused Zac did exactly that.

He went up the stairs and followed the directors instructions to stand on a spot directly behind the railing, that looked out on to the circus ring, and just watch. He stood their for about 2 Minutes, dressed in his Movie costume, before he noticed a figure standing on the top of a trapeze stand, thinking it was expert Zac watched as the person in pink and purple flew from one end of the room, by their knees, to his side.

The Person had done this a couple of times trying to get the right momentum before finally swinging right in front of Zac's face, missing the railing by just a few centimetres . Shock, Surprise and Awe filled his face when he saw the face of the Woman in front of him, looking as graceful as ever, staring back at him, Zac saw it was his Co- star, Zendaya. He felt as if it was just them two in the building as she stared at him directly in the eyes, an arm gracefully reached out and pure beauty surrounding her, of course Zac was snapped back into reality when she went back down, swinging to the other side of the room, remembering that he read this in the scripts the other day Zac said his Line.

" Who is that?" Taking off his top hat, Zac breathed out speechless, not needing to act at all, other them to pretend he didn't know who Zendaya was.

" Okay Take done!" the director called out, congratulating everyone before cheers broke out into the room. Zac still stood at his spot Amazed, before a head came in contact with his shoulder softly, jolting a little Zac turned around to see who it was, There stood Hugh Jackman with a smile on his face.

Snapping out of his trance, Zac greeted him, " ohh sorry hey Hugh!."

Laughing a little at the Man in front of him Hugh responded, " It's alright Zac. i understand..." He shook Zac's hand, winking a little at the last couple of words, then walked off seeing the director calling them down to watch the take.

Confused as to why Hugh just winked at him, Zac followed his Co- star down to where all the Camera crew and actors stood around a screen, walking up to it, he saw that the scene was shot perfectly as they used his real expression it.

" That was some good acting." A sweet voice came from beside him, making his jump a little not knowing anyone was their, " ohh sorry! i didn't mean to scare you." the voice continued laughing a little at his reaction.

Zac turned, only to be face to face with the Woman he had just seen from her trapeze, She was still in her purple Costume, with pink hair and make up, she was flawless. Looking behind her in a quick glance he saw a man, who he assumed to be her father. Zac who didn't take notice that he had been staring at Zendaya for a while, was snapped back into reality when he saw that Zendaya was waving a hand in front of his face, saying something.

" uhh Zac?..." she said confused, he was staring at her with a particular look on his face, she looked at some of the people around them, who where watching interested, including her dad who stood behind her, not sure why they where all looking she turned back to her Co- star. " Zac!" she said a bit louder this time, but still got not much of a response. " ohh for the love of..." she mumbled, before waving a hand in front of his face and exclaimed, " ZAC!"

That got his attention... Zendaya thought as Zac looked at her finally Blinking, before holding out a shaky hand. " ummm... sorry about that... i - uhh- I'm Zac Efron, ill be playing Philip Carlyle." He introduced himself, red in the face.

Giving a small laugh, Zendaya greeted him, " Its quite alright... though i do know you. But I'm Zendaya, I'll be playing Anne Wheeler." She reached out her hand, grabbing and shaking his.

Zac gave her a smile, " well it's nice to finally meet you, Zendaya." He said back to her, as they let go from the hand shake. They stood there smiling at each other, as everyone else looked on before Zendaya broke first.

" ohh also this is my dad! dad this is Zac, Zac this is my dad,Kazembe Ajamu Coleman "