SM:HC P1:

" Are you sure i should go?" Zendaya asked her husband, as she and everyone else sat in the lounge room. It had been a month since Zac's High School Musical reunion and now it was her own for Spider-man: Homecoming.

Zendaya had been anxious all morning about leaving Zac and the kids at home, no it wasn't because she thought Zac couldn't handle it, God no... She just hadn't been away from her family before, since the twins had been born she and Zac both dedicated a huge part of their lives to the twins, which was a good thing, but now she didn't want to leave... Of course even before the twins, Zac and Zendaya had been inseparable already but today for Zendaya was much worst.

" We will be fine Z..." Zac chuckled at her, as she was snuggled into his side loving the warmth and feeling of safety he gave off.

" I know you will be fine." Zendaya told him, " your an amazing father after all..." she continued before sighing, " i just haven't been away from our little family for this long."

Zac looked down at her and smiled knowingly, " i know.." he told her softly hugging her tighter, " but sooner or later we are gonna have to do it, and today is your day. Plus I'm sure you really miss your friends." he continued before looking at his watch, "specking of which... your going to be late."

Zendaya groaned, before getting up, into a sitting position, " fine." she sighed, " Okay so the kids are a asleep right now but should be up soon, if they look for me ring me and ill come home, their is some bottles of great milk in the fridge, remember to check the temp of it when you heat it on-" she rambled as everyone watched her amused, they never though they would see the day Zendaya would be worried about all that stuff.

" to check it on my wrist, to make sure it isn't to hot, beth the twins after their nap because they would have gotten hot and a bit sweaty during their sleep, test water with elbow and since today is a warm day make sure i don't put something to heavy one them." Zac finished for her grinning.

Zendaya looked at him and smiled, " Right you already know what to do." she told him, " ill just check on the kids before leaving then...." she said slowly before trying to slip away and down to the kids nursery.

Key word... tried... Zac saw what she was doing and grabbed her quickly, holding her in place, " Daya you know if you go down their you will not leave the room until the reunion is over." he said too her amused.

" But i don't wanna leave!" Zendaya whined, stomping her feet like a child as Zac still help her from going down to the room.

Claire chuckled at her daughter, " Your acting like a child Z. Your kids will be fine, they have Zac and all of us!" she gestured to the rest of the family. " know get your ass out of this house because your going to be late!" she exclaimed to her.

" Fine!" Zendaya exclaimed, as Zac let her go, " Fine!" she waved her arms up in the air defeated, and grabbed her phone and bag, " I'm leaving." she told them, " do i look alright?" she asked Zac, spinning a bit in her stop she stood.

Zac grinned, " As beautiful as the day i met you." he told her, making her blush and the family all smile and Aww, " Seriously Z you beauty will never change."

" Your just saying that because I'm you wife." she said, tucking some hair behind her ear, " but i will take it and believe what you saying is true." she nodded, grinning, before pecking Zac on the lips and walked towards the door, waving at the other, " Zac do not let my family do anything to my Babies!" she called to Zac before shutting the front door behind her.

Her family all scoffed, " what would we do to them?" Darnell asked offended.

Zac chuckled, " She referring to the time when all of you used our kids as little dress up dolls, though amusing Zendaya was not happy..." he said to them smiling, before the door busted open and Zendaya rushed in, making Zac sigh,