Dreams of Memories:

A/N: I think ill be doing these more frequently... just because Anne's story somewhat mixes in with Zac and Zendaya's life, not necessarily with everything connecting but more do to with Zac and Zendaya wanting to know what Anne and Philip's life was like. Also a lot of this may not be historical correct i know that, but it goes with the story... so please do not try and correct me because i already no its wrong. Xx

Dream:

Zendaya opened her eye's to see she was standing in what she guessed to be the lounge room of the Barnum's home, Everyone, being W.D. and the rest of that family, was mingling around her, just relaxed, though Zendaya had know idea what was going on.

She walked closer to wear Lettie, P.T., Philip and W.D. were standing, " So my sister is officially a Barnum?" Zendaya saw W.D. ask as she stood next to them, watching what was happening.

P.T. nodded smiling proudly, " yeah she is" he answered the young man next to him, " though i do hope it's okay that Charity and i did so?" He continued not wanting to cause anything with the older brother.

" Of course not." W.D. answered, shaking his head, " Anne deserves everything in this world and by you adopting her, she is one step closer and happier, though have you told her she was officially a Barnum?"

" No he hasn't." Philip answered from W.D.'s other side, " His been to worried Anne wouldn't accept it or take it well, even though i told him she would love it..." Philip shook his head.

" I just don't want her to think I'm trying to take over her life..." P.T. said making everyone, including Zendaya, of the small group look at him in disbelief.

" Ohh don't be so stupid Barnum." Lettie spoke annoyed with the older man's oblivious state, " Anne loves your family, she would love to be apart of it."

" well then i hope she takes it well..." P.T. told them smiling slightly, " because Charity and i are tell her tonight."

" is that what were here for? i honestly had no idea why we where here in the first place..." Tom joined the conversation, having been listening to it for a while.

" No." P.T. shook his head, " Anne needed support because she is coming with the family and i to a formal party along with the Carlyle's, she had been nervous all day and i thought that maybe having all you here would calm her." he explained to them, making them nod, smiling, understanding.

" I just don't understand why i have to go." Anne voice rang though the house before everyone heard heels chuckling against the floors, " and why an i so dressed up? I'm not part of a high society family so i really shouldn't be wearing something so grand" Anne voice got closer, heels getting louder.

" I mean i love it but why? " she asked coming into view, along with Charity and the girls, to everyone in the lounge room, Anne had yet to notice them. " I'm nothing special... why am i dressed up?"

Everyone started at Anne, breathless, she wore a beautiful light pink dress,