Kisses:

A/N: Short chapter guys! sorry about that. Xx

2 Weeks had gone past since Zendaya's little ' break down', as the family has been calling it, over Zac, after sending the last text, she and Zac had gone back to who they were before, close as ever but just not dating...

Zendaya was back in New York along with her family, they were invited on set by Michael who had been inviting the families to get a little bit of the real taste of the movie, So of course Zendaya's family had said yes and flew with her to NY, excited to see what she does.

" You guys ready to go?" Zendaya asked her family as she stood in jeans and a t shirt, she would have to change on set into her trapeze outfit, right now they where in the hotel room.

" yeah where all ready." Claire nodded for everyone.

" Lets go!" Darnell exclaimed get up making his way to the door, everyone following.

Time skip to movie complex:

" Zendaya!" Keala screamed seeing her best friend on set, before running up to her, " thank god your here... Hugh, Michael and Zac where getting annoying..." she rolled her eye's, as they all heard the men laugh loudly, " their laughing at something Hugh did but to be honest its been boring..."

" Aww! Keala!" Zendaya hugged the woman, " It must have been so awful!" she dramatically said as she pulled away.

" Oh shut up Z..." Keala smiled at her friend. " ohh sorry! I'm Keala, i play the bearded lady." she said to Zendaya's family, who all greeted her, " well its nice to meet you all!"

" Ahh there she is!" Michaels voice came from behind them, making them all turn, " Zendaya your late, you need to go change." he told her smiling, showing he wasn't mad or anything.

" tsk tsk..." Hugh jokingly said to her.

Zac joined now shaking his head jokingly, " i thought you where better them this Zen." he said to her smirking.

" Ohh shut up you two!" Zendaya exclaimed laughing, smacking them playfully on the arm, making everyone else laugh along.

" As much fun as this is..." Michael started looking at Zendaya.

" Im going... I'm going..." Zendaya held her hand up in surrender still laughing before walking off to her change room.

Everyone spoke to each other, Getting to know everyone, it was about a hour and a half later when Zendaya walked back out in her purple trapeze out fit, with her pink hair wig on.

" where are we taking to from?" she asked as she walked up to them all, stopping in front of them.

" when P.T. introduces Philip to you and W.D." Michael told her, making her nod. " Okay places everyone!!" he yelled out, making people scramble to their spots, Zendaya's family watched from the side near Michael. " Action!!" he yelled before the scene came to life.

" W.D.! Anne!" Hugh called out was everyone watched as Zendaya, and Yahya over to Zac and Hugh who where walking to towards them, " I'd like you to meet my newest hire, Mr Carlyle." Hugh said to the two in front of them.

Yahya shook Zac's hand but Zendaya just played with her hand wraps before looking up, " and what is your act?" she asked him a tiny bit of sass in her voice.

Zac put a taken back look on his face, " i don't have on.." he told her, staring, Hugh looking at the two smiling.

Zendaya looked him up and down, " Everybody's got an act." she told him, before strutting past him and down to the ' dressing rooms' of the circus.