Surprises and Hospitals:

" I'm serious. Anne's childhood was terrible." Zendaya told her family as they all sat in the lounge room of her house, the kids where down for their afternoon nap, so their was no need to dull back the conversation, in worry of their young ears. It was 2pm in the afternoon, her family and Zac's had come over at 10am, thats morning, Zendaya and Zac had explained the dream to them after putting the kids down.

" well from the sounds of it, it was! " Starla agreed with her son's wife, " the poor dear had no parents."

" it just made me sick to my stomach..." Zac said shaking his head, " hearing the story from Anne herself was heartbreaking..." Zendaya nodded agreeing.

She was about to add something when the door bell rung, confused, Zendaya stood up, " were we expecting someone?" she asked turing to the family around her, eye brows frowned.

" No..." Claire told her daughter, confused as the others where, " the family is all here. well the ones we are always around anyway."

" well ill go see who it is them." Zendaya shrugged, before walking towards the front door, ignoring Zac's protests.

Zendaya fixed the large hoodie she was wearing that was Zac's, that stopped just above her knee's, making sure she was at least presentable to who ever stood on the other side she opened the door, a smile on her face. But that quickly dropped, seeing who was there...

Zendaya took a deep breath in, in shock, " T-t- Trevor" she stuttered out in shock and fear, " what are you doing here?" she asked him as he just stood their smirking at her.

" i came to see you..." Trevor winked at Zendaya stepping forward, as she told a step back, putting a hand on her stomach for protection, luckily for her he hadn't seen her bump yet.

" How did you know where i lived?!" Zendaya questioned him panicked.

Trevor shrugged, grinning, " Yara had left her phone unlocked one day and knowing she was you 'little sister' i checked her messages." he told her as if it where nothing, " so who are you babe?" he asked Zendaya making her step more away from him, coming into view of the lounge room.

" I am not your Babe" Zendaya spat at him, getting the attention of everyone in the lounge room, " Now get out of my house!" she continued pointing at the door shakily, hand holding her stomach tighter in fear, this time Trevor noticed her bump.

" Your Pregnant!" He screamed at her in shock and anger, " you little slut! you have been sleeping around and not waiting for me as i told you to!" he shouted making her shake even more, stepping back so that her back was against the wall.

Zac had heard this and immediately got up, heading towards Zendaya in anger, annoyance radiation off him as he did. The first thing Zac saw was Zendaya cowering against a wall, looking in the direction of the front door, he turned his head to see her Ex... Zac had heard some stories about this guy and they where not good.

" What the fuck are you doing in my house?!" Zac fumed, what ever trevor was doing here, Zac did not like it one bit. By now the rest of their families had come over and where watching Zac angrily go up to Trevor.

Claire quickly made her way over to her distraught Daughter, hugging her in comfort and protection as Zendaya shook fiercely in her arms.

" your house?" Trevor spat at Zac, " who the fuck are you?"

Zac glared at the man before him, " I am Zac Efron, Zendaya's Husband." Zac growled at him, " so i ask you again. Why the fuck are you at my house?!"

Trevor didn't answer or look at Zac, instead he looked towards Zendaya, " you fucking bitch!! i told you, you where not allowed to see anyone else!" he shouted at her, making Zac see red, " you know what that means Z..." he started walking towards her, taking off his belt, Zac blocked his way, harshly pushing him back as Zendaya's family and Dylan stepped in front of her for protection, Zac's parents quickly made their way to the kids room making sure they stay their.