Family

It was the next morning after the gathering of the cast, crew and families, Zendaya had over at her house. Everyone had gone back to their hotels after watching Zendaya perform her tricks to everyone, well thats was everyone but Zac and His Parents, who where invited to stay by Zendaya even though they told her a hotel would do fine.

 After much talk about there everyone was going to sleep (mostly Zac) they all had rooms and had settled into them, Zac being with Zendaya after much ' don't think so's' from her dad and siblings and ' I'm a grown as woman' from Zendaya herself.

So that night Zac stayed in Zendaya's room, of course they didn't do anything, they had just started to date, plus they were both so tired that as soon as they changed and lied down they both fell into a deep sleep, only to be rudely awoken in the morning by a loud Darnell.

Zac had his arms wrapped around Zendaya's waist, close to him as Zendaya had her head and on his bare chest, arms wrapped around his torso, their legs tangled together. Zendaya's silky purple sheets (much to the amusement of Zac about the colour), over them as her many pillows surrounded them on the bed and floor, they where both in deep sleep when the sound of the door opened and in came Darnell with a hand over his eye's.

" Z i hope to hell that when i take my hand off my eye's that you and your hunk of a boyfriend are clothed." Darnell joked as Zendaya groaned at him.

" Shut up Darnell! take your hand off your eyes and tell me why you woke me up!" she exclaimed tiredly to him, as Zac chuckled at the both of them with his eye's still shut.

" well..." Darnell started as he took his hand of his eyes, to see Zendaya with her head resting on Zac's bare chest listening to him talk, " i came to wake you because your dad, siblings and Zac's Parents all wanted to come wake you but Claire and i managed to settle with me waking ya'll just in case some freaky shit was happing up in here"

" oh my god Darnell stop with the sex comments at us..." Zendaya groaned at her best friend/ assistant, " wait did you say Zac's parents? why would they want to come?"

" probably to make sure I'm treating you right. they seem to take a huge liking to you." Zac spoke up moving an arm to cover his eye's.

Darnell pointed to him in agreement, " yeah i think their exact words were, ' to see if our son is treating this beautiful young lady with respect'."

Zac Groaned, " no faith..." he joked with a sleepy voice, making Zendaya smiling at him and Darnell fake vomit at the sight.

" ugh! Z seriously stop with the cute glances." Darnell told her before she gave him the bird making him gasp jokingly at her as she just grinned at him. " just get up Z before your crazy ass family burst in here."

Sighing Zendaya kissed Zac on the cheek before getting up and out of her bed, " ohh feeling a bit risky Z? hmm..?" Darnell asked jokingly at what she was wearing, which was a black singlet and underwear.

" Honestly Darnell..." she shook her head at him, " you know i always where this to bed."

" i know!" Darnell said to her happily, " i just like to annoy you." he continued before turning to a now awake Zac who sat up on his elbows, " get dress and come out to the kitchen everyone is having breakfast." he told the two before leaving the room.

" you heard him! up!" Zendaya told her Boyfriend as she slipped on shorts, grabbing Zac's white suit shirt from the night before and walked to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth, changed out of her singlet to his shirt tucking it in a bit to show she was wearing shorts and walked back out to see Zac in plaid sleep pants and a black t-shirt.

" is that my shirt?" he asked her as she came back into view.

" yeah, it is problem?" Zendaya answered smiling at him as she stood in front of him.

" nope you look cute." he answered her as he looked at his to big of a shirt on her made her look smaller.

" good..." she whispered to him before he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into a kiss, it was slow and passionate, they both pulled away breathless. " we should get going before they all come here."

" okay lets go!" Zac told her with a playful smirk on his face, Zendaya had no time to understand what was going on before she was swooped up and thrown over Zac's shoulders.

" ZAC!" she exclaimed laughing a little as they headed towards the kitchen, " PUT ME DOWN! "

The two families in the kitchen look towards the entrance to see a laughing Zendaya over Zac's shoulder and Zac laughing along with her in amusement, they all smiled at the sight happy to see the two together.

" don't do that again." Zendaya told Zac pointing a finger at him warningly, the families looked at her chuckling a bit not taking her seriously at how cute she looked with flushed cheeks, wearing an oversized shirt and pouting.

" of course not my dear." Zac replied to her chuckling, " you look so adorable!" he continued as he squished her cheeks between the palms of his hands jokingly, making her do the fish lips face as she crossed her arms.

" whatever." she rolled her eyes at him, softly squatting his hands aways pretending to be mad trying to fight off a smile.

Zac seeing this smiled at her, " aww come on Zen... don't me mad..." he told her as she just stared at him. " ill by you ice cream..." he continued knowing it was her weakness.

The families looked on grinning knowing Zendaya was going to break, " ugh fine! but you owe me two pints!" she told him smiling.

" yeah i know my love..." he said to her softly as he hugged her from behind, kissing her forehead lovingly as she leaned into him as if she was melting.

The families smiled at each other, " they look so happy..." Starla spoke up with a few tears in her eyes, looking at the couple in Awe.

"yeah... your son makes our daughter the happiest i have ever seen her." Claire answered her new friend smiling, as tears also filled her eye's as everyone looked at the sight of the couple and took picture without them knowing, this was a moment that was to be saved forever.