Calls:

It was a month after the constant times Zendaya would be away from home to film the movie,it was a bit of break before going back and filming a few more scenes and then the movie will be complete, so she was home for a little bit before going back.

That was when Zendaya's family noticed she was on her phone more then usual, and that was a lot for Zendaya because she is practically already always on her phone.

It started off as just a few texts here and there nothing that caught their attention that much, then the texts became for frequent making Zendaya stop what she was doing to text who where she was texting, she could be eating her ice cream and she would stop, now that caught the families attention... Zendaya loved her ice creamed more then anything...

Next was the smiles, she did when a text would come though, reading it it would get bigger making the family more curious... who was Zendaya texting that caught her attention so much?

Then came the little giggles or laughs Zendaya would let out as she read the texts, before typing away on her phone, it could be a quite day and the family would be just hanging out in the lounge room of the house and Zendaya would burst out laughing out of know where scaring everyone, who were not expecting it.

After that came the calls, whether it were face time or just normal calls, they kept coming, making Zendaya get up as soon as her phone buzzed an walk away from everyone, to her room or to the backyard, where ever she felt like it was private.

The family where getting sick of not knowing who was on the other end of the texts and calls, i was time for them to do some investigating... Zendaya would never tell them after all... they had asked a bunch of times and she would shut them down as quick as the question came out of their mouths.

Now here they sat... in the lounge room of Zendaya's house, Zendaya herself was typing away on her phone, smiling as she usually was and right on cue her phone buzzed, that was another thing the family hated... she put her phone on buzz instead of having a ringtone, she had a ringtone for everyone so why did this one not...?

" I'll be back guys! gotta take this!" Zendaya quickly told her family before walking down the hall to her room to answer the phone.

Her family all looked at each other, thinking the same thing, before nodding and got up and made their way down to her room quietly, luckily for them Zendaya had gotten use to them not coming down the hall as she talked on the phone so she kept the door slightly opened, just enough for the family to see her lying on her bed, on her stomach, one of her calming colouring books in front of her colouring as she talked on the phone.

" Okay there is know way you are better at colour then i am..." Zendaya sassed whoever was on the other side of the phone. They must have replied because she paused for a bit before answering, " Ha.. okay..." she told whoever it was rolling her eye's and pulled the phone away from her ear, putting it on face time. showing her colouring, " see i told you sucker!" Zendaya joked.

" i still think mine is more amazing." Zac's voice rang out though everyone ears as they stood shocked and also face palming.

Zendaya laughed at something on her screen, " Zac!! you colours outside the lines!" she exclaimed, laughing so hard tears were almost flowing down her face.

" Ahh no... thats how your suppose to colour now..." Zac told her going making Zendaya laugh even harder almost falling off her bed.

" Sure.. Zac.. Sure..." Zendaya replied, rolling her eye's as she calmed down.

" so did you record your own version of Rewrite the stars ?" Zac asked her, the family could watched as Zendaya's face turned a bit red.

" Yeah i did." she answered, tucking a hair behind her ear, " but you can't hear it until it comes out." she told him firmly, jokingly pointing a finger at him.

Rewrite The Starsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें