Sickness and Dreams P1:

" Zac i'm fine!" The family heard Zendaya exclaim from down the hall, it was 8 am in the morning and everyone was sat eating breakfast in the dining room. " Put me down! i can walk!" she continued before the couple came into view, Zendaya was being carried fireman position my Zac.

" I'm not letting you push yourself! your clearly sick and tired." Zac told Zendaya as he placed her gently on a seat at the table, He was right though... Zendaya still looked tired and a bit pale, not as much as last night but it was there.

" Honestly..." Zendaya shook her head at him, " I'm fine. now I've got to make the kids breakfast before they wake up and come out here." She said as she got to her feet, still looking weak.

" See! my morning sickness is not as bad as you say. plus Helen already gave me the run down about it." Zendaya sassed Zac holding her hands on her hips, though she did still look weak.

Zac sighed at her stubborn attitude, " your not going to be able to take the smell of the food..." he told her knowingly was she made her way to the kitchen and prepared her babies food, since they could eat solids now she was making toast, putting their favourite spread and cutting it up small, at least that's what she was hoping to do...

Zac stayed standing at the end of the kitchen bench to make sure she would be fine, watching was she put the toast in the toaster and moved on to cut some fruit pieces up before going back to the now done toast putting some of the spread on it, Zac saw her gag a little, probably the smell of all the food, so he quickly moved forward as she opened the bin and threw up, Zac holding her hair back and rubbing her back.

sighing Zac turned to the watching family members, " can someone please hand me some tissues?" he asked them before claire quickly stood up coming over with tissues.

" Okay... ill take it a tiny bit more slower..." Zendaya told Zac after she finished wiping her mouth, looking at him exhaustion of throwing up on her face.

" thats all i ask." Zac nodded at her, before helping her to the table, sitting her down. " ill finish the food." he told her kissing her on the cheek lovingly before heading to the kitchen to finish what she had started.

Zendaya smiled at him before turning to her family, " is that mine?" she asked pointing to the glass of orange juice in front of her.

" yeah." Darnell nodded at her.

" Thank you." Zendaya said grateful, before taking a sip from it, little feet could be heard from down the hall. The family watched as Zendaya took a deep breath to calm her self a bit before smiling as her small 1 year old's came in to the room, " Mama!" they yelled as Zendaya got up and out of her chair and bent down to her babies as they reached her, pulling her into a hug.

" Good morning babies!" Zendaya greeting her twins excitedly, quickly pulling them into her arms and shooting up like a rocket and mucking around with them in her arms as they both squealed happily. " Okay into your high chairs." She told them as they giggled before placing the two in their seats.

Zendaya sat down as soon as she placed them in their chairs, feeling a bit dizzy from the quick encounter , she cleared her throat seeing the twins look at her with curious looks as if they knew something was wrong, Zendaya immediately smiled huge at them,

" Don't worry little ones." She bopped them on the noses making them giggle, " mommy will be fine." she tickled them a bit to distract them before Zac came over, placing the food in front of the twins. " And look!" She exclaimed to them, " Daddy made yummy food." she pointed to the plates now in front of them, watching as the two picked up their small cut up pieces of toast and shoving it into their little mouths, making a little mess.

Zendaya giggled at the two, grabbing the packet of wet wipes she kept on the dining table, pulling out some and ripped their messy faces. " like your dad." she joked making Zac look at her a fake hurt face.

" i am not a messy eater!" Zac exclaimed making her giggle a bit harder, coving her mouth with one hand a little.

" tell that to the shirts I've had to soak before washing..." she told him winking as he sat defeated.

" whatever..." he rolled his eye's smiling at her, " you feeling better?" he asked a little worried but tried not to show it in front of the twins.

" got a bit dizzy when i picked the two up but i'm all good." she replied smiling assuringly.

Zac nodded, " tell me if you feel worst." he said to her making Zendaya nod.

" I will." she agreed, " i know you just worry."

" Hey for better or for worst, right?" Zac nudged her a little smiling.

" Right." Zendaya nodded smiling happily at him, " now get me and baba some food." she told him.

Zac chuckled, " what do you feel like?" he asked her.

Zendaya paused and thought for a bit, " Pizza." she told him grinning, " i'm craving pizza."

" Pizza it is." Zac nodded, knowing he couldn't tell her no, getting up and pulling out a frozen cheese pizza, unpacking it and placed it in the oven putting a timer on. " 40 minutes." He looked at her apologetic.

Zendaya just smiled, " Mama gonna take a nap then." She told him, standing up more quicker them she did before, having more strength, seeing the twins where down with their food and where now playing with some left overs, she wiped them down and picked Adriana up, gesturing Zac to Andre before walking out to the living room when the babies as a big corner of the room blocked by baby gates, placing the twins in there. " be good." she warned them before she walked over to the lounge and lied down.

Zac followed her sitting and playing her legs on his lap, the family soon came in having finished their breakfast and put their stuff away.

" Anyone who waked me and my pizza isn't done." Zendaya glared around her warningly, " you better sleep with one eye open..." she told them all before lying a little on her side, one hand under the pillow, under her head and one on her small but noticeable bump, falling asleep almost instantly.

Zac chuckled at her, " That's my Queen." He said as he wiped a strand of hair from her face.

" Should she be this sick and tired all the time?" Claire asked Zac worried for her daughter.

Zac turned to Claire and gave her a reassuring smile, " i was worried to but i rang Helen this morning while Daya slept and she told me that some women just get really sick during pregnancies, she said there was nothing to worry about since Daya had already gotten test and stuff done and they all came out clear." He looked down at Zendaya feeling her move but she just shifted her now fallen hand more closer to her stomach, almost as if it was a habit to do as she slept. " She's fine. Helen just told me to try and slow and calm her down to make sure her blood pressure doesn't spike." he said turning back to the family next to him.

Claire nodded at him looking very relieved, " Thank you Zac." she breathed out heavily, " for calling Helen to make sure."

" Of course." Zac smiled at the older woman, " i worry about Zendaya all the time and last night really panicked me... i was up all night just watching her to make sure she was fine and this morning as soon as i knew the doctors office was open i rang Helen straight away... it gave me a huge peace of mind..."

" Well Thank you anyway." Kaz spoke up smiling at Zac, " She a strong and independent woman but she still needs looking after." Zac nodded in agreement, before they all turned to Zendaya watched as she moved around a bit in her sleep, mumbling something no one could understand.

" what do you think she's dreaming of? " Kaylee asked the people around her.

" Whatever it is looks like their is a lot of talking..." Darnell answered watching Zendaya continue to mumble.

Zac glanced over at the twins who where playing with building block, before down at Zendaya, " well i hope its something good and not bad..." he told the others, who nodded remembering Zendaya's past nightmare problems.