Planning:

As soon as the front door opened Zac ran to Zendaya like a child missing their mother.

" well i guess he missed her..." Dylan laughed as did the others.

" Hey baby how as dress shopping?" Zac asked as the boxes Darnell was holding went passed him, he turned to look at her, and froze in place, " have you been crying?" he asked rushed, " are you hurt? do i need to tell someone off? what happened?!" Everyone stopped to watch the two, though The girls and Darnell knew why she had been crying.

" Zac. Zac. i'm fine babe." Zendaya said calming him down as she laughed a little, " i got a bit emotional when i found my dress. Zac! i found my dress! Where getting married!" She exclaimed happily.

" ohh i know!" Zac picked her up and spun her as she laughed. " We're getting Married!!' he screamed after her. Their families watched from where they sat in the lounge room.

" ohh and guess what i found out!!" Zendaya cheerfully said as he put her down and she held on to his shoulders.

" what?" he asked her smiling at her adorable smiling face.

" Anne and Philip where real!!" she exclaimed shaking his shoulders a bit as she looked at her shocked. " Zac they where real people! and the woman that helped me today? well she's like a descendant of them!!"

" whoa... we played real people, their real story...' Zac breathed out still a bit shocked.

" yeah and look!" Zendaya pulled out a copy of the photo she had seen, she had asked Sandra for one so she could show Zac. " their us!"

Zac stared at the picture in shock, the people in the photo looked exactly like he and Zendaya did, " we look so much like them..." Zac gasped.

" I know!! when Sandra, the woman who helped me today, pulled out the photo i had the same reaction! Zac where like a modern day Anne and Philip!!" Zendaya exclaimed.

" Woah..." was all Zac could get out as he looked at the picture.

" and you will never guess what our mothers did." Zendaya said as she pulled Zac over to the lounge pointingly looking at their mothers, as the couple sat down.

Zac looked at Zendaya's annoyed expression on her face and sighed, " what did you guys do to her...?" Zac asked, giving the photo back to Zendaya and looked at their 'innocent' looking mothers.

" Well while Zendaya was getting changed into her normal clothes Claire and i might have paid for the dress and some other stuff..." Starla trailed off.

" and as much as i appreciate it, Zac and I are more them capable to pay for these things... at least let me pay-" Zendaya was interrupted.

" Now Z." Claire said firmly, " you are the youngest daughter! and you will let me pay for what i want understood.?"

" But it might be a burden, i can pay fo-"

" A burden! No dear.... your mother wants to pay because your her youngest and i want to chip in because my son is getting married and I've never had a daughter." Starla cut Zendaya off.

" i'm not going to win am i?" Zendaya huffed asking everyone.

' No. Not a chance..." David told her grinning.

" Fine..." Zendaya sighed, " just let us pay for at least some stuff..."

" Okay." Claire and Starla nodded. " now i believe we have lots of planing to do, so...." Claire added as she brought out a beautiful cream and gold coloured journal, " this is a wedding planner journal." she said as she handed the book to Zendaya and Zac who sat side by side to each other. " now this is already cut into different sections, all you need to do is fill everything you want/ need out."