Embarrassment:

" Damn... ya'll shippers are crazy! have you seen all the video's they had put together about you two on youtube?!" Darnell exclaimed, looking at his phone, as they all sat in the lounge room, it was 7 am in the morning for the same day, Zac had to come over to wake Zendaya. Everyone couldn't sleep after that so they had all merged from Zendaya's bedroom to the lounge room to watch Tv, Zac and Zendaya sat at the right side of the lounge curled up together on the chaise as the rest of their family sat on the rest of the lounge.

"there can't be that many..." Zendaya said but not fully convinced with her sentence herself.

Darnell just looked at her with his eye brow raised before pulling up Youtube on the screen, typing in Zac and Zendaya and let it each before a whole bunch of video's came up on the screen.

" ok woah..." Zendaya stared at the screen wide eyed, looking at all the clips. " wait how did you even no about this?"

" a fan sent me a link and i clicked it." Darnell shrugged, before pressing a video.

" aww you guys are so adorable!" Claire and Starla both squealed as everyone else laughed and rolled their eye's.

" ohh i know." Zendaya said sassily as she flicked her hair over he shoulder, making everyone roll their eye's once again.

" ohh whats this one!" Darnell checked on an other video.

" you two stare at each other a lot... no wonder why these fans ship you two together!" Austin told them as the video ended.

" and laugh a lot." Julien added.

" yeah you know looking back on these interview, we did not hide our feeling as good as we thought we had..." Zac confessed.

" nope we where so bad!" Zendaya agreed laughing a little.

" ohh!" Darnell said excitedly before playing something

" man that was so fun to film..." Zac said smiling at the screen. " but it took ages for us just to do the shots."

" yeah i remember watching from the side lines and they had to keep stopping because the shot glasses ended up crashing to the ground." Zendaya laughed.

" it a lot harder then it seems." Zac said to her as she just smiled at him.

" ohh look they have put up the lyric video's for 'This is me' and ' never be enough' ." Darnell told everyone before clicking on ' Never be enough'.

" so funny how that one song in the movie ruined two relationships for a bit..." Kaylee said as everyone agreed.

" can i ask you guys a question? it might step out of your comfort boundaries though..." Starla asked as she looked towards her son and his girlfriend.

" ohh umm..." Zendaya started, looking at Zac who looked back, it seemed like they where having a conversation with their eye's, " sure Mrs Efron." Zendaya turned back to the older woman and smiled.