Punches, Memories and Phone calls:

It was 8 am in the morning when Zendaya's family all started to come into the kitchen, As soon as they walked though the door to see Zac at the table feeding Adriana some cereal, drinking his won coffee, which wasn't sure a abnormal site it was Zendaya that made them shocked.

Zendaya was in the kitchen, Andre on her hip as she held him in place with on of her arms, phone placed under her ear talking to some one and she was making pancakes on the stove, with the free hand she had.

" No! i want maroon not that other colour on the dress!" Zendaya exclaimed into the phone frustrated at the person on the other line, her family sat down at the table, deciding it would be better to wait for her to finish what she was doing,

" No! this is my clothes line and i want maroon! i will not put something i dislike on my site and in shop for my customers to buy! now i want you to get it in Maroon, send it to me and then ill let you know if you can put it up for purchase. don't make me tell you again!" she finished, placing the spatula she was using down and took her phone from her shoulder and ear playing in on the counter beside her.

" Dre baby come one you gotta eat." she looked down at her son resting on her hip, before turing off the stove and took a big plate of pancakes to the table, placing it down and put Andre in his high seat next to his sister. " Zac whatever Adriana doesn't want just give it to Andre." she told her husband as she sat down and wiped her daughters face. " she doesn't eat all of it anyway." she continued before turning to her family, " eat up!" she exclaimed gesturing them to eat, before turning back to Zac.

" Okay babe." Zac nodded to her, " you know i could off taken over in the kitchen so you could get the phone right?" he asked her.

Zendaya nodded, " yeah but i know Adriana would want you to hold her and Andre would then also want to be part of it and then you'll have to turn off the stove and play with them until i got back." she replied to him smiling, " you know Adriana loves to be with you and Andre just loves to hang out with his dad."

" your probably right about that scenario." Zac chuckled, " you alright though? the phone call sounded pretty important."

Zendaya sighed, " i have this one dress in my clothing like that no one seems to get i want to be maroon. i saw if they send me another cherry red dress I'm going to flip."

" is that the same dress that was a problem about a week ago? i believe you said it was not the right length or something." Zac questioned her.

" Yep. the very same damn dress, the guy in charge of the fabric, matt, and stuff keeps telling me to just put it online and in stores how it is but i will not do that! i am not letting people buy something i did not approve of." Zendaya explained to him.

" Fair enough." Zac nodded, " i wouldn't too... its just not right."

" I know!" Zendaya exclaimed, " try telling that to Matt!"

" okay." Zac shrugged grabbing her phone.

" what are you doing?" she asked him quickly as he look on her phone.

" i'm going to ring him and tell him to listen to my wife's requests, unless he want to deal with me instead." Zac told her as she looked at him.

" wha- Zac what if this backfires and he says you harassed him on the phone?!" Zendaya said to him panicked.

" ill be somewhat nice then.' Zac shrugged, " it'll be fine, plus this has been going on for almost 2 months now. its either he gets told off and does his job or your clothing line suffers because of his laziness and no dedication to your line."

" His right Z." Kaz said from he spot he sat in, the family had been watching the two as they ate quietly.

"i just don't want him to get in trouble..." Zendaya sighed, rubbing the sides of her head a little, she could feel a headache coming on, " Okay you can do it, just don't be to harsh and overprotective..."