Early morning Dances:

It was 10 am in the morning when both Zendaya and Zac decided to get up out of bed to make breakfast, they had both been awake before ten but just wanted to enjoy their morning together in silence.

" We should probably get up now..." Zendaya whispered to Zac as she turned to face him.

" yeah we should..." he said back smiling at her .

" thank you for staying with me." she thanked him softly, " and also for helping my tired ass to bed "

" i'd do anything for you Zen Zen." Zac replied to her stroking a thumb softy across her cheek, eye's full of love as he stared into her brown eye's.

" i know..." she told him smiling leaning into his touch a little. " we have to get up... though i want to stay here forever..." she sighed.

" i do to Z, But lets not let the same thing that happened yesterday get us up this time." he chuckled quietly remembering Darnell's comments.

" his a pain in my arse some times..." Zendaya rolled her eye's before slowly sitting up, she looked down at the promise ring on her left hand middle finger and smiled at it. " you know with everything that has happened i don't think myself or the others have actually looked at my ring properly." she told Zac as she played with it a little.

" well now that your looking at it what do you think? " Zac asked Her as she wrapped his arms around her waist looking over her shoulder at the ring as it sparkled in the sunlight that shined though her bedroom window.

" i think its the most beautiful thing ever!" she exclaimed turning to to him and kissed him happily.

" i'm glad you like it, my queen." he said as they pulled away from each other breathless. " now come on, lets go make some breakfast before everyone wakes up." he kissed her one more time before getting up only in boxers, grabbed his red and black plaid pyjama pants and a fresh whit shirt from his suitcase that sat in the corner of Zendaya's room and pulled them on.

As he did that Zendaya got up out of bed still in her purple singlet and black underwear, and headed towards her bathroom to brush her teeth, go toilet and freshen up a bit before coming out grabbing a pair of night shorts and one of Zac's white shirts, going back into the bathroom to change and head back into her room.

" you ready? " she asked Zac who sat on her bed on his phone.

He looked up at her smiling, " yeah ill just brush my teeth and we can head to the kitchen" he told her getting up to do exactly that, By the time he was done he went back into her room to see her fixing her hair a little. " lets go." he said holding a hand out to take before they walked to the kitchen hand in hand.

The house was quite, letting the two know that everyone was still asleep, " so what should we make?" Zendaya asked as she jumped up on the kitchen counter to still on it.

" hm... pancakes?" Zac suggested to her, she thought about it of about a minute before nodding at him, getting off the counter and grabbed all the ingredients out that they needed. Knowing Zendaya didn't like to do anything without music he asked, " want me to play some music?"

" actually yes please. play one of the slow music ones." she told him before he nodded plugging in her phone to a speaker and played a slow playlist.

They both cooked in comfortable silence occasionally talking here and there but where most just taking in the quiet time together listening to the songs that played in the background as one played after the other.

" ohh my gosh! is this what i think it is!?" Zendaya exclaimed looked as if she won the lottery, stopping what she was doing, turning off the stove, just to look at her phone and sure enough it was. " its an instrumental version of ' can i have this dance'!" she laughed pausing the song and turning to Zac, who's face was red. " shall we? " she asked humour written all over her face.

" well it would be impolite to say no to my queen...." Zac grinned at her playfully as he bowed.

"ohh shut up Zac..." she blushed before re starting the song. " lets see if you can keep up with me."

What both of them didn't know was Zendaya's family stood in the entrance of the kitchen watching them from the moment Zendaya checked her phone.

" Take my hand, take a breath,

Pull me close and take one step,

Keep your eyes locked on mine,

And let the music be your guide"

Zendaya started off, as the family watched the two follow the steps of the song. The family all watched as the song went on , the dancing between the two was graceful as if it just came naturally to them, their voices together blended perfectly as they sung to one another oblivious of the family standing behind them. They danced and twirled around the room in their own little world, smiling at one another, love filled in their eyes's.

" So can I have this dance? (Can I have this dance?)

Can I have this dance?

Can I have this dance? "

They sung the last line together as Zac spun Zendaya around and dipped her, she smiled at him breathless before he pulled her into a kiss, it was slow and passionate that when they pulled away they where both breathing heavily.

" turns out you can keep up with me..." she told him breathing out heavily before they both laughed a bit. " come on lets finish off breakfast, as much as i love dancing with you i need to eat..."

The family waited for a couple of minutes before walking into the kitchen pretending they had all just woken up.

" Morning guys!" Zendaya called out as she cut up some fruit, and Zac placed a large plate of pancakes in front of her.