New Home:

" This is still so weird..." Darnell spoke up to the family, in a quiet and less exciting Kitchen and dining room. It had been a week since Zendaya, Zac and the twins moved out and everyone already noticed the difference.

The day Zac showed Zendaya and her family, her dream house was the day they had decided to move out... granted the house wasn't fully furnished yet and needed to be decorated but new bed for everyone was enough for Zendaya to excitedly move into it.

It had also been a week since the family had much contact with Zendaya, Zac and the twins, of course the family understood that they had been busy with finishing the last of the house, besides they also decided to give the family time to settle in. Trucks and vans would come up and down the new driveway next door everyday since the day Zac showed them the new house, only just yesterday it had stopped, going quite as it did.

" I know! " Kaylee agreed nodding her head fast, " its so quite!" she exclaimed.

Claire sighed, " She's right next door and i already miss my baby..." she told everyone a bit down.

" i wonder how the house was coming along? " Austin asked looking quite anxious to see the family next door, once again. " maybe we should visit them? i mean Daya did say we were allowed over anytime."

" I don't know...." Katianna looked a bit worried, " i mean i would love to. but should we give them a heads up?" she questioned everyone, looking at them.

" Kat Daya did say we could come over anytime." Julien shrugged.

" Okay why don't we pop around and see if their busy, if not Z will let us in, if they are she will tell us so." Kaz told everyone, anxious to see his daughter again.

It had only been a week and non of them could stand being away from Zendaya and her family...

" Cool! lets go! " Annabella exclaimed getting up and rushing to the front door, the others looked at each other before chasing after her, going though the side gate that connected the houses land and up to the front door of the large house.

Getting to the door they noticed the front door now had a black and gold plaque on it with ' The Efron's' on it in beautiful cursive writing, and a cute ' home sweet home ' mat.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

" Thats so cute! " Claire said awwing at the stuff.

" Okay who is ringing the door bell? " Austin asked looking at the group of volunteers.

Everyone looked at each other, like children trying to tell their parents something that had happened, " Ohh for the love of-" Darnell finally got fed up and knocked himself.

It was quite for a minute, nothing to be heard staying the say as to before they knocked. Suddenly the sound of Zendaya's voice came from inside the house, obviously shouting from where every she was, they heard her soft foot steps get a tiny bit louder before she unlocked the door, opening it.

Rewrite The Starsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें