Surprises:

2 Weeks later:

" I'm sorry... what?" Zendaya asked as she sat in the doctors office, staring at her doctor in shock.

Doctor Helen Lee, a short dark hair asian woman who had ben Zendaya's doctors since she was a chile, smiled at the shocked young woman in front of her, " You're Pregnant Zendaya..." she said slowly so Zendaya could let the new information sync in.

For the past couple of day's Zendaya had been experiencing different thing, nausea, being tired and been needing to pee more then usual. Of course she didn't make any of this obvious to the others, Except maybe Zac who always new something is wrong before she even did, So she made an appointment with the doctor and now here she sat... in her doctors office taking in the information that she was pregnant.

" Are you sure??" She asked to be positive on the results. ( no pun intended... i literally just read that and laughed, i didn't even realise)

Dr Helen nodded, " i did the test twice Z.... Your pregnant."

" Ohh my god!!" Zendaya burst, covering her mouth gasping. " I'm pregnant!" she squealed happily.

" That you are Z." Helen laughed.

" I have to tell Zac!! Ohh who should i do this...?" she asked herself, before looking up at Helen. " how long should i wait to tell my family??" she asked.

" Well most ladies like to wait till after their first trimester... this might scare you but its to make sure that you don't have a miscarriage during the time your family knows... its just a safety precaution like to do." Helen smiled apologetic to Zendaya who looked pale.

" So Zac and i should wait 12 weeks? right?" Zendaya asked swallowing a lump in her throat.

" for that extra precaution yes..."

" Okay thank you Helen." Zendaya smiled at her doctor, getting up.

" your welcome Z. just ring me if you need anything or have any question." Helen smiled back at the young woman, opening her office door and let her out.

Home:

" I'm Home!" Zendaya called out as she entered her house.

Walking to the lounge room she saw Zac sitting their watching tv, " Hey Boo" Zendaya greeted him as she sat down next to him. " everyone still asleep?"

" Hello my love." Zac replied smiling at her before kissing her, " yes they are. How was your drive?" he asked once they had pulled away.

Zendaya remembering she had left a note for him, when he woke up with the excuse she went for a drive because she couldn't sleep.

" It was good! " Zendaya smiled at him, " do you want some coffee?" she asked getting up.

" Yes please." Zac said still sleepy.

Zendaya smiled back at him, " ill be back then" she told him as she walked to the kitchen, placing her shopping bags on the bench, pulling out a new mug she had gotten Zac to reveal her surprise.