Talks & Phone Calls:

As soon as Zendaya sat back down on her spot on the lounge she grabbed her phone, ignoring the looks she was getting from everyone, her family all looked at each other with painful knowing looks, they where all trying to figure out who was brave enough to start up a conversation with Zendaya, sighing one f her older brothers, Austin spoke up.

" Z...?" He asked her gently as everyone turned to look at her.

Zendaya looked up from her phone with a Questioning look on her face, everyone could see her red eye's now more clearly. " yes?" she asked them all.

" Z come on tell us the truth... whats going on??..." Her brother continued worried about his little sister, Zendaya narrowed her eye's a bit about to respond before her phone dinged. She looked at them on more time before checking the notification.

Her face turned from serious to excited in a matter of seconds, " ahh! some trailers are out!! Hugh and Zac just told me!!" she exclaimed before turning happily to her family, " do you want to see?!"

They looked at her excited face and nodded, " we would love to baby..." Claire answered for them, before Zendaya turned on the tv and connected her phone to it, she brought up a 3 video's.

Once the Trailer ended everyone was in Awe, it looked so magical... Ignoring the parts with Zac and Zendaya, even the kiss which shocked them and made Zendaya blush, they all congratulated her happy to see her in such a wonderful movie.

" Hey Z? whats those other 2 video's? " Zendaya's dad Kaz ( i know i shortened his name) asked seeing 2 other video's on the screen.

They watched as Zendaya blushed before looking down, " nothing!" she replied quickly making everyone confused.

" ohh come on Z! let me watch my baby sister again!" AnnaBella begged using puppy dog eyes, before everyone else copied, not being able to resist them Zendaya sighed before pulling up one of the video's, as they cheered.

" My little sister is a Trapeze artist now!!" Katianna beamed proudly as did everyone else.

" looks so tiring..." Darnell added making everyone laugh. " so what about the last one?"

Zendaya already knowing she would not be getting away if she didn't play it, so she just put it up on the screen.

" Woah..." Julien gasped as the video ended, everyone was speechless as Zendaya sat their with a bright red face.

" i though Rewrite the stars hasn't been filmed yet?" Kaz questioned seeing as they talked about it in both video's, ignoring the kiss at the end.

" ohh.. yeah we did start to film it but it was more as a practice since i kept adding tricks here and there into it." Zendaya replied.

" you and Zac seem to be really close. looks like your great partners." claire commented, trying to get a reaction from her daughter.

"yeah... we do..." Zendaya sighed happily before snapping out of it quickly. " i mean yeah, where cool." she tried to play it off.

" ohh come on Z. just admit it... you like Zac." Darnell said fed up with his best friend playing around her feelings.