Siblings and Love:

" Morning guys!!" Zendaya exclaimed happily as she walked, practically skipped into the kitchen, everyone was already up and eating their breakfast at the dining table, getting Good mornings and such back.

" Ohh Daya!" Claire clicked to her daughter remembering something, making Zendaya turn to her. " i wont be home today for most of the day, il going with some friends." she told her.

Zendaya smiled, " all good mom." she chuckled a little, " thank for the heads up but i think you can do whatever you without needing to tell me." she joked, as she grabbed some bread and placed it in the toaster.

" and I've got work so i might be home late." Kaz added as he sipped some of his coffee.

" Well thanks for the heads up." Zendaya nodded to her parents, as she pulled out a cup from the cupboard and made some coffee. " anyone else working or going out today?" she asked, as she put some spread on the toast, put the stuff she didn't need anymore away and walked to the end of the counter, just as Zac walked into the kitchen, " Hey Boo." she said giving him the toast and coffee, kissing his cheek.

" Hey Babe." Zac smiled at her before walking over and sat at the dining table. " Kids are still asleep, so they will probably walk up.." Zac looked at the clock seeing it was 8am, " i'd say around 9:30- 10" He told her, before taking a bite of his toast.

Zendaya shrugged, " thats fine, ill just be cleaning our room and stuff today." she told him, coming over with a pit of her ice cream.

" how did you know that he was about to walk into the kitchen?" Darnell asked having seen the couples whole interaction.

" i think its habit now." Zendaya shrugged, " we wake up, Zac goes for a shower, i get out of bed, go toilet, freshen up, say ill meet him in the kitchen, i make his coffee and what ever food i make in the morning, he walks in, i give him is food and coffee, kiss him on the cheek and he walked over to the table to eat." she explained to them, " its like clockwork, though we wake up at different ties each day, it still works... "

" yeah its our morning routine." Zac added, " sometimes the twins will be up but the only thing thats different is that Zendaya has to feed them, so the coffee and food will be on the bench as she sits in the nursery."

" you guys make me wonder who long you guys have actually together..." Claire shakes her head, " you two act like an old married couple sometimes it amazes me."

" If you count Anne and Philip's marriage then maybe we are an old married couple." Zendaya pointed out before taking a spoon full of her ice cream and ate it. " we have their experience somewhere in our memories, so i guess somehow Zac and i already know what to do."

" Huh..." Claire sat thoughtful, " i guess your right." she said to them.

Zac got up and Placed his dished in the sink, before coming back to the table, " i gotta go work, then have to help Dylan with something he need help with so ill see you later." he told Zendaya.

Zendaya smiled up at him as he stood next to her, " That's fine." she said, " just try not to punch anyone today yeah? no matter what they say about me." she told him sternly.

" I can't make any promises." Zac shrugged at her, " but i will try." he told her, before kissing her, " ill be back tonight" he said before heading to the front door.

" Okay tell Dylan i said hello!" Zendaya called after him, " Also tell him that his sister in law wants to talk!"

" Talk? what for?" Zac asked her from the door.

" I don't know" Zendaya shrugged, " Mama S told me that she thinks Dylan is winding something and that he might open up to me." she said to him, " i don't know his your little brother..."