SM:HC P2:

" Auntie Daya!!" Zendaya's nieces and nephews all came running and hugged her, making her chuckle.

" What happened to all of you to hug my legs and torso like you haven't seen me in months?" she asked them looking down at her legs they they all held in place, making it so she couldn't move.

" Darnell told us that if we where good you would show us some of your trapeze stuff!" one of her nephews exclaimed making Zendaya look up at Darnell who sat in the lounge room with everyone else who where all laughing at his misfortune.

" They where being Monsters Daya!" Darnell defended him self as Zendaya picked up the youngest of her nieces and nephews, placing her on on hip, and walked over to the lounge others following chuckling a bit. " your siblings didn't do anything so i told them that for them to behave." he explained.

Zendaya raised an eye brow as she stood the baby on one of her hips and on the other her hand, " you went with my trapeze skill? you could have said something like a small bar of chocolate and you went with trapeze?" she sassed him asking.

Darnell looked thought full at that, " i did not think that though..." he said looking sorry, smiling sleepish.

" your got that right..." she rolled her eye's at him, " Ohh most of you know but these are my cast mate/ friends from the spider man movie!" Zendaya quickly said moving out of the way so everyone could see them, " so we have Robert, Marisa, Tom, Jacob and Laura!" she pointed to each of them as they waved and said their hello's.

" Then we have a small part of the Greatest showman cast." she gestured to Hugh, Keala and Zac, " So We have Hugh, who has become a second dad to me, Keala my best friend from set and Zac my lovely Husband!" she introduced as they said their greeting smiling before she kissed Zac a hello and sat on his lap, as he wrapped his arms around her.

" Aww!!" Laura squealed, " you guys are even more adorable then in the movie!!" she told them.

" Yeah!!" Marisa joined in, " no wonder why their was so much chemistry in between your characters!" she added.

" Ha. thats for sure." Julien said amused. " has Z told you the story of them? its really interesting." he asked the spider man cast.

Tom shook his head, " no she said it was really long though." he answered smiling.

" That's for sure." Annabella nodded, wide eyed, " long ass story that probably should be made into a movie because its so capturing."

" and ill tell you guys all bout it..." Zendaya begun but looked at her nieces and nephews faces, " right after i do some trapeze stunts." she sighed making the kids all cheer, and Darnell look thankful. " okay ill change and be right back!" she told them getting up, handing the baby to her mom and walked down to her room, finding her red and white trapeze outfit, put it on, made sure she looked okay and walked out to the chatting guest/ family in the lounge room, " Okay lets go to the trapeze room!' she exclaimed to the kids who all quickly ran to the room excited.

'" You have a trapeze room in your house?" Robert asked looking at her in disbelief, " i didn't think you liked it that much... i thought you only did it for the movie."

Keala, Hugh and Zac chuckled, " no Zendaya loves her trapeze, you will see she has her own hoops around the house. " Zac explained, arm wrapped around Zendaya as they walked to the room.

" It's Amazing." Zendaya shrugged, " makes you feel free." she told them before they all stepped into the room, making the spider man cast gasp at the sight, it was a proper trapeze room...

" Okay kids... what do you want your Auntie to show you?" she asked them all.

"Everything!!" the kids all screamed, excited.