Questions:

Month/Months later: ( you can make it how ever long you like)

" ohh! Z look! Disney is playing KC Undercover! " Darnell exclaimed, the whole family was sitting in the lounge room as they usually do watching tv, talking, or on their phone's when Darnell's voice echoed thought the room.

" ohh its the Construction episode." Zendaya said looking at the screen, " man i miss it this show..."

" you know I've actually never seen KC Undercover..." Zac told everyone, who looked at him as if he were crazy.

" my boyfriend say what now?" Zendaya asked a bit sassy as she sat up and turned to Zac, " you've never seen KC Undercover?"

" yeah i never got time too, plus it was never on when i did have time." Zac shrugged looking at the screen watching the beginning of the episode. " i mean i know what its about but i never got to actually watch it."

" well your gonna watch it now." Zendaya grabbed the remote from Darnell putting up the volume as her theme song came on.

( Ignore the beginning bit and this is just for anyone if they haven't seen the show. but watch it if you want to even if you know it off by heart.)

" You have a beautiful voice, as always." Zac told her smiling.

" ohh i know." Zendaya replied sassily, whipping her hair over her shoulder.

Her family and Zac all rolled their eye's at her and laughed before going back to watching the show.

" Auntie Daya just kicked that guys butt!" one of her nieces called out making everyone laugh.

" That my little girl! she's a fighter." Kaz exclaimed making Zendaya blush, " well I'm gonna get a drink, anyone want anything?" he asked everyone who just shook their heads, No. He got up off the lounge and headed towards the kitchen. Zac watched him, before getting up.

" I'll be back." Zac told Zendaya kissing her on the cheek before following Kaz. Zendaya looked confused but was distracted by her Nieces and nephews.

" umm Mr Coleman?" Zac asked to the man nervously.

" Zac you can call me Kaz, but what is it?" Kaz said to Zac, raising an eye brow, who stood at the other end of the bench looking pale.

Zac cleared this throat nervously, before stepping towards the man, " Sir i know you know i love your daughter very much and i know where young but i feel like this is the right thing to do, and i will do everything to make sure Zendaya has everything she wants in life and to keep her safe and happy, So Sir can i have your daughters hand in marriage?" Zac asked the older man in front of him, scared to hell of what the answer was going to be or reaction would be.

Kaz Stared hard at Zac, who began to sweat under the pressure, He knew the young man would ask one day, but we was not expecting it to be today. " now i understand why you called me Mr Coleman..." Kaz mumbled a bit, " Zac answer me some questions and i will decide from there." he continued looking at the young man in front of him.

" Of Course Sir!" Zac answered immediately.

" do you love my daughter Zac?" Kaz asked.

" Yes i do Sir, She's everything to me." Zac told the man.