Rewrite the stars:

Being in a film, everyone is bound to become close, sure some of the time actors might dislike each other but for the most of it, they clicked, especially if this film was a musical. The Cast of The Greatest Showman had become like the family they where in the film over the months of filming and practicing, everyone was close and would cheered each other on from the sidelines when each of them went up to film their scene.

This film was a lot of hard work, that was for sure, but with each other there to help and cheer it was the best day's for these actors. This was for sure when it came to the actors that played Anne and Philip, everyone could see that from the first day they had meet, they instantly clicked, and as the time progressed in the months of filming, everyone started to feel as though when watching the two film their scenes it was like watching their true feelings and emotions to each other, not just as Philip and Anne, But as Zac and Zendaya.

Sure when asked in interviews and stuff, the two would turn down the rumours of dating or even having feeling for each other, but on set seeing the two together, all the time joking and laughing, that was for sure not true to everyone.

It was the Last day on set for a week, as everyone needed a well deserved break before coming back, the singers where to officially record their songs that where going to be in the movie, everyone but Zac and Zendaya had gone in to the recording studio. Everyone, even those who weren't singing where allowed to watch as one by one people would go in and out of the recording booth, sing their song and come out.

Now it was their turn, after talks about how to start the song with the producers and song writers, Zendaya spoke up about Zac going acapella for the first little bit before the instruments came in. Of course the producers had shut her idea down quickly thinking she didn't have much experience with that type of stuff, before chatting to each other agreeing it was a great idea. so fixing that up both Zac and Zendaya, entered the booth, as everyone watched on.

As soon as Zac had started off the song, everyone was shocked at his voice and the amount of passion in it, they all watched as the two would give each other looks before Zendaya's part came thats when everyone was blown away, she sang with so much passion and grace as the two locked eyes quickly before looking down at their lyrics. To someone who wasn't even in the studio with them could probably imagine the realness in the lyrics and song as Zac joined in with Zendaya as they sung their hearts out.

It was like watching the song come to life, while the crew watched them, as Zendaya's Voice softened they all watched the emotion within those last lyrics. They watched sadly as Zendaya gave a quick glance to Zac as the words,

"You know I want you

It's not a secret I try to hide

But I can't have you

We're bound to break

and My hands are tied."

, fell like a water fall from her mouth and the song was over.

Everyone knew it would be hard on the two if they stared dating, whether Zac or Zendaya, would admit it they had feelings for each other,and with the amount of fans each of them had, hate was bound to follow if they acted on those feelings. Everyone new this movie was all about acceptance and being who you truly was, it even brought up the topic of racism in it and seeing the two in front of them today, the cast could tell, even if it was bigger back then, that it still would be a huge factor for some in this world if the two were to date.

———————————————————————————————————————— From the moment Zendaya walked into her hotel room where her dad and assistant sat on the lounge waiting for her, they could tell something was off about her, knowing it was most likely something about Zac, darnell and her dad both choose not to ask until she spoke about it herself, giving her time to think.