Dances:

" This was a lovely dinner, thank you for inviting us " Starla told the family as she, David and Dylan sat at the dining table, " but where are Zac and Zendaya?" she asked.

" their at a reunion thing for the movie." Kaz answered, before the front door was opened and in came a laughing couple, Zac was holding Zendaya in his arms fire man sales and she held onto his neck laughing.

Zac let her down gently, before bowing at her, " may i have this dance my queen?" Zac asked her.

" i am honoured." Zendaya replied giggling as she curtsied. Zac grabbed her hand twirling her and began dancing in their own world, The families minus Kaz all watched confused, as the couple danced around the lounge room entering the kitchen where everyone was, Zac twirling Zendaya every now and then as her gold heels clicked against the tiles, they where both laughing and smiling.

 Zac grabbed her hand twirling her and began dancing in their own world, The families minus Kaz all watched confused, as the couple danced around the lounge room entering the kitchen where everyone was, Zac twirling Zendaya every now and then as h...

( Outfits having changed after the proposal)

" What on earth is happening?" David asked making the couple stop dancing but turned to look at everyone smiling.

" I'm so happy right now!" Zendaya beamed along with Zac making everyone even more confused.

" yeah but what about honey...?" Claire spoke up.

" hmm i don't know let me think about it..." Zendaya said as she put her left hand to do the thinking pose, her ring sparked in the room light.

In that moment everything went quiet, " Z... its that what i think it is...cuz if it is you better not be playing." Darnell cautiously said, as the other nodded.

" ohh i don't know... Zac." Zendaya said still beaming, tuning her head to Zac, " what did you ask me before?"

Zac grinned, " i believe i asked you to become my wife..."

" ohh yeah thats it..." Zendaya giggled.

" you'r- you're getting married..." Claire said slowly, Zendaya just nodded. " My Baby girls getting married!' she screamed racing towards the two of them, pulling the two into a hug.

Everyone came over and congratulated them, " You did well son, now remember what i told you." Kaz told Zac who nodded. " welcome to the family."

" ohh lets see this ring!" Kaylee exclaimed pulling Zendaya's hand, " ohh its so beautiful!"

" damn look at this ring..." Julien said as he and the other siblings surrounded Zendaya.

" Ohh my little sister is grown up!" Annabella said tearing up.

" i know! I'm gonna cry!' Katianna added waving her hands around her face.

" its okay i am too!" Kaylee said doing the same action

" pull it together before i do." Austin copied their actions.

Zendaya laughed at them, " ohh relax guy's" she told them before turning to her mum and dad.

" your getting married..." Kaz said softly to her, putting a gentle hand on her face, remembering her as a baby. " your grown up now..."

Zendaya leaned into his touch a little and smiled up at him, " i know... but i will always be your baby girl." she spoke softly back to him, making Kaz tear up.

" you've become a wonderful woman." Claire added as she cried freely.

" and i have you and dad for that." Zendaya told them, making them smile proudly at her.

Zendaya looked at Zac and him family and smiled, " I'm going over to him." she said to her family before walking off to Zac and his family.

" We did a good job." Claire told Kaz as she and the rest of the family watched Zendaya laugh with Zac and his family, leaning into Zac's arms smiling.

" i still can't believe she's getting married!" Austin exclaimed still in shock.

" same." the siblings agreed.

" Zac's a good guy for her. I'm happy she's so happy." Kaz said, as he and the others walked over to Zac's family.

" Don't worry Starla, ill keep Zac in check." They heard Zendaya assured the older woman as the group stopped beside them.

" Okay i'm still here." Zac whined making everyone laugh.

" yeah and she wouldn't be telling be if you didn't act like a five year old." Zendaya sassed him.

" ohh come here you..." Zac said as he reacted out to grab her but she ran off laughing, he chased after her.

The families watched them chase each other around the lounge room before Zac caught her, spinning her to him, kissing her as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

" So what do you say we dance to music this time as an Engaged couple?" Zac asked as they pulled away.

Zendaya nodded, " sound good." she smiled, " what song?"

" well i heard this song the other day and i though it would be good for now." Zac said plugging his phone into the speakers pressing play, before holding out a hand to Zendaya, who took it.

The families watches as soon as the song played though the speakers and The couple began dancing officially to their first song as a engaged couple.

" you picked a good song Efron..." Zendaya complemented him as she twirled away from him.

" you know your going to be an Efron soon too..." Zac said to her as he spun her back to him.

Zendaya spun back to him, resting a hand on his chest, " hmm... i like the sound of that." she told him, before she was dipped.