House surprise:

Time skip:

" Morning guys!" Zendaya greeted her family now 5 months pregnant, looking away from filing her nails and up to them from where she sat, in the lounge room, Which would have been a perfectly normal sight, if she wasn't sitting, crosslegged on Zac's back as he did push ups.

" uhh... what are you doing?" Claire asked the couple in front of them, as she and the other stared at them, funny looks on their faces.

Zendaya looked down at Zac who was just starting to sweat before looking back up at them, " Zac does his morning workouts at 7 am every morning and i was up so i came out here just to watch and keep him company." Zendaya began, giggling a bit, " and me being me, bored as always, asked if he could do push ups while i was on his back and how many he could do." She looked down at Zac, to make sure he was okay and back up to her family, " right now he is up to 40." she explained to them.

"40 push ups?" Darnell asked, " damn i can't even do 20 normally...."

Zendaya laughed, " well he most definitely can do more on his own but with my fat pregnant ass on him... well we just have to see." she said to them before looking at Zac again, " you alright babe? should i get off you? don't push yourself." she asked.

Zac didn't answer for a minute, concentrating, still doing push ups, " alright... off you get." he told her stopping the push up he was doing do she could get off easily.

Zendaya un crossed her legs and stood up and off him, Zac feeling her get off, slowly got up. " did that entertain you enough?" Zac asked her grinning.

" Yep!" Zendaya answered him, smiling happily, popping the P, " you did 55 push up with me on your back."

" good enough for you?" he asked amused, as Zendaya nodded quickly.

" yeah! way more then i thought you would do!" She exclaimed.

Zac rolled his eye's at her, " Okay... you will be fine here with your family right? i'm gonna go have a shower." he asked her, still working about her.

" I'm all good! go have your shower." Zendaya answered him, still grinning happy. Zac nodded smiling, before turning and started to walk away.

The family all saw Zendaya smirk to herself, before she smack Zac's ass. Zac turned to her and glared playfully, " really? again?" he asked her.

" i'm your wife i do what i want!" Zendaya told him, smirking, " i own that ass!" she joked to him, making him chuckle at her as he continued down to their room, Zendaya staring at his shirtless retreating back.

" You so only came out here to watch his workout shirtless." Annabella said to her sister.

Zendaya turned to her family and smirked, " Ohh yeah..." she replied nodding. " i'm pregnant... i can do what i want." she told them.

" i would too." Darnell agreed nodding. " That man i pure hotness..."

" Boy you get anywhere near my man i will whoop your ass." Zendaya sassed him.

" I was just joking Z..." Darnell held his hands up in surrender.

" Mhmm..." Zendaya sassed him, " just a warning though..." She told everyone.

" Ohh Z... relax." Austin rolled his eye's at his mood swinging sister.

" Did you already have breakfast?" Claire asked her daughter.

" Yep!" Zendaya smiled happily, " Zac made me breakfast!"

" i sure did." Zac voice came from behind them, they all turned to see him walking toward them with tracksuit pants on and no shirt. " shouldn't you be sitting down?" he asked Zendaya as she stood next to her.