Valentines Day:

It was 9 am I'm the morning when the residents of Zendaya's house were awoken by loud music playing from the kitchen, slowly each other the family member, including her nieces and nephews, walked out of their room to see the others standing in the hall way of their room, trying to figure out who was playing the music, Glancing at each other they realised Zendaya and Zac where the only ones not in the hall with the rest of them.

" Should have know by the music..." Darnell said to everyone, rolling his eye's as Beyonce's voice echoed though out the house. " well I'm up now..." he continued, before walking down the hall, tot he kitchen, the others following him agreeing.

Walking into the kitchen, their stood Zendaya singing and dancing as she made, what looked to be home made crapes, they all stood in the kitchen entrance gaping at her, Zendaya wasn't one to know how to cook...

" Morning Guys!!" Zendaya greeted over the volume of her music, smiling happily at them. " sit down I'm almost done!" she said to them, motioning with her hand for them to sit at the dining table.

Wordlessly they all moved slowly to the table still watching her as the song, ' Love on top' by Beyonce came on and she sung along with it, still dancing as she finished off what she was doing, they all noticed she was wearing a red and gold night dress, her hair, having not been cut in a while fell down her back in its usual some what rammed messy curls.

" where's Zac?" Kaylee asked loudly, realising Zac wasn't with them all in the kitchen

" Work." Zendaya answered her smiling, turning the music slightly down so she could here them better, " he left at 7:30, he woke me up to let me know and say a quick bye but i couldn't get back to sleep." she answered, before turning back to what she was doing.

" since when do you where stuff like that to bed?" Darnell asked he raising a eye brow. " you usually wear T-shirts, singlets, and shorts... so anything but that." he pointed to her outfit.

Zendaya shrugged, " something different." she answered.

Darnell not being able to keep his mouth shut, gasped, making everyone turn to him, " Z... your not...?" he asked looking at her with a shocked face.