Hanging Around:

" seriously?" Zac asked Zendaya as he stood in front of her, they had both finished breakfast earlier then the others and decided to go to the ' Trapeze room' to hang out, But Zac was not ready for the words that had come out of Zendaya's mouth. " you want me to sit on the hoop like a swing while you hang upside down on it? isn't that a bit, ohh i don't know dangerous..."

" well of course its a bit risky but everything on this stuff is." Zendaya replied rolling her eyes, " come on it beats you just standing there watching me all day long, at least with this you can have a seat"

Zac looked at her with uncertainty, " Fine but if we do this we should change out of out pyjama's." he sighed looking at the smiling woman in front of him.

" Okay." Zendaya shrugged before grabbing his hand and walked with him to her room, as they passed the kitchen a voice called out.

" Hey where are you guy's going? " the voice of Julien said making them pause and turn in the entrance of the kitchen, the family had all turned and where now looking at the two, who stood holding hands.

" changing in to my trapeze costume." Zendaya answered raising an eye brow, " why ?"

" oh.. nothing..." Austin replied suspiciously making Zendaya cross her arms.

" where not going to do anything if thats what ya'll where thinking." She told them dully, making Zac go all red and her family gapping at her. " right now that, that is all cleaned up..." She took off down the hall Zac following close behind still bright red.

" so how long are you going to stay here for before heading home?" Zendaya asked as they both entered her room.

" how ever long I'm welcomed. but eventually ill have to go see my family, though after that ill come by any time you want me too." Zac answered her as they both got the clothes they wanted to wear, Zac with just grey tracksuit pants and a black t- shirt and Zendaya with her Trapeze outfit.

" your always welcome here so thats no issue. how about you go and stay with your family tomorrow and come back when you want" She told him now sitting on her bed.

" well i can do that." Zac said as he sat next to her.

" i- i uhh i know this is probably fast or what every but why don't you leave you suit case of clothes here? i mean just so overtime you come over you have clothes, not that you don't have other, i mean- its more so you don't have to keep bring clothes back and forth beca-" Zendaya rambled but was stopped when Zac's lips met hers.

" i get it. " Zac chuckled as they pulled away, " ill leave these here."

" Okay now that we have established your clothing arrangement lets change." Zendaya told her getting up with blushed cheeks, to the bathroom shutting the door behind her.

She glanced at herself in the mirror looking at her reddened cheeks, her heart felt like it was going to burst out of her chest as her stomach filled with butterflies. Laughing quietly to herself she changed out of her Pyjama's into her freshly washed Trapeze out, hmm... mom must of washed them... she thought to herself, before looking in the mirror one last time and walked out into her room.

" ready to go?" she asked as Zac looked at her pictures on the wall.

" yeah lets go." Zac answered her smiling before they both walked out of the room towards the Trapeze one once again.

" you know i don't have a picture of us two up on my wall." Zendaya started, " would it be-" she was cut off.

" Zen Zen you don't need my permission to put a picture up on your own wall." Zac chuckled at her.

" yeah i know but i didn't want to come off a creepy, like ' hey look I'm just going to hand this picture of you here' type of thing." She told him doing a funny voice as she did.

" well hay don't most people do that anyway?" he asked jokingly before getting hit on the arm, "Hey!" he playfully glared at her, fake hurting.

"you know what i mean." she rolled her eyes.

" yeah i do." Zac said laughing, " you can do what you want." he answered giving her a kiss on the cheek, as they both entered the room.

" okay ill get on it first and hang upside down and your going to sit on it after. " she told him as she lowered the hoop a bit so it was easy to get on, thankfully the crew who hung her hoop and stuff put a remote next to it so if she was alone she could control the hight herself. (not sure if thats a thing but I'm rolling with it)

Zendaya got on to the hoop, flipping as she usually did and hung upside down, she gestured towards Zac, who came over nervously and sat on it like a swing, they where face to face now, only a couple of inches apart, thankfully Zendaya had tied her hair up into a ponytail so it wouldn't get in their way. She pressed the button for it to so up higher, so that it was just above eye level if you where standing up.

" so i'm guessing we're just chilling her all day?" Zac asked the upside down woman, his hands resting on either side of the hoop just above his shoulders as Zendaya held onto them.

" yep." she answered giggling a bit at their situation. She moved the hoop one way making it spin slowly. " you know as uncomfortable as my position looks it actually surprisingly not..."

" you know your exactly like your characters sometimes it amazes me." Zac told her smiling.

" i guess thats why they picked me." she some what shrugged the best she could, being upside down and all. " though i have no problem with that. Anne's character is a strong female."

Zac just grinned at her, before entering a conversation about anything he could think of, both of them talked, laughed, and joked around with each other not realising how long they had been hanging there.

" okay okay" Zendaya said still giggling at some of the stories from set, " but remember the time Hugh needed to just run from one side of the room to the other but he tripped on air and ran straight into on the the museum exhibits on set!" She continued fully laughing now at the story along with Zac.

" Yeah! and how when we came back to us and we asked what happen, he said his head went though the prop! everyone couldn't stop laughing at how he does the most hardest things perfectly but the easiest things so bad." Zac added still laughing, " though i not much better... their was one part where all we had to do was switch hats and it took us like 50 takes to get it right."

Zendaya continued to laugh as Zac sat and watched her, he loved how her nose would scrunch up and how her laugh would should like the most precious thing in his ears, he knew he was staring at he but he didn't care, she was an angel sent from above in his eyes.