Home:

" Ohh my god... your such a loser..." Zendaya laughed at a lame joke her boyfriend had told her, Yeah Boyfriend! , After the Premiere the cast and crew were invited back to zendaya's house, to which even one agreed after lots of 'we don't want to intrude' remarks, for dinner and drinks, even if Zendaya didn't drink it didn't mean everyone else couldn't.

To the surprise of Zendaya herself, the crew of the movie decided it would be a good idea to give Zendaya her Trapeze equipment as a gift from them, They had told her that they could see on set how she would look so happy and relaxed on it, So once the premiere was over the crew all walked over to Zendaya's family and had asked if it would be any issue about the gift, to which they had gotten lots of 'not at all' answers. Surprisingly her mum and dad actually thought it was a good idea, for whatever reason they though so... Zendaya had no idea but was glad to have her stuff.

To her surprise and enjoyment, there was actually lots of hoops and stuff that was a back up just in case they needed to change anything, so she had a hoop in the lounge room, one in the back yard and one in her room, with the rope and trapeze in an large empty room that was being used for nothing, her net was already set up so she could use it when she wanted.

Now here Zendaya sat, Well more like spun, on her hoop in the lounge room of her house listening to her boyfriends horrible jokes and the laugher of new and old friends around the room, she was still in her white and red trapeze outfit, which she had deemed her offical outfit for her trapeze, after she said she couldn't be bother to change again, though that was a good idea since it was all getting set up in her house, the hoop right now about eye level from the ground if you sat on a chair in front of it.

" I'll have you know that was a great joke! " Zac told Zendaya as he sat on a chair next to her hoop, he himself was also laughing at his joke but for a different reason then his Girlfriends.

" mhmm you keep telling yourself that..." Zendaya grinned at Zac before flipping over her hoop so that she was now hanging upside down from it 

" Zendaya grinned at Zac before flipping over her hoop so that she was now hanging upside down from it 

, where she just gave him a huge smile as he held the hoop still, so he could see her face.

"you really love being on that thing don't you?" Zac asked her smiling back.

" of course! i feel so free on it!" Zendaya answered him as she switched her position on it, she was now in one of her poster poses. (obviously in the other outfit.)

)