Trapeze and Fights:

It's 11 am in the morning, sun's shinning, birds are chirruping, soft music played from the radio of the kitchen in Zendaya's home, Sounds like a perfect day right?... Wrong.

Zendaya's brothers where still bothered by finding out their little sisters bedroom enjoyment yesterday and her sister's, though they found it hilarious, had let it sink in over night and had come to terms it was not something you wanted to know about your youngest sibling, funny or not... But they where trying to move on so that was a plus, and Zendaya's parents didn't need to know about the information so they wouldn't tell anyone.

Everyone was talking, eating their breakfast when Zendaya, dressed in one of her bed robes,

Came into the kitchen, one hand holding her phone to her ear and the other pinching the top of her nose in frustration, stopping at what they where doing, they all listened in

" Why is it such i big deal that you send me the dress prototype?! all you need to do is fold it nicely, place it in a box and write my damn dress on it!! Seriously Matt you don't even need to get up if you don't want to a mail man comes around everyday at 2 to take any mail that needs to be delivered!" Zendaya exclaimed into the phone, looking annoyed as ever.

Though her family couldn't hear what Matt as saying it probably wasn't good seeing as Zendaya's face twisted with hurt and anger.

" you know what?" Zendaya asked more softly now, " I'm just going to hang up because you angry and I'm angry and i do not need this to escalate." she told him in to the phone before pulling the phone away and hung up. She walked over to her seat at the dining table and sat down Groaning, crossing her arms on the able and dropped her head into them.

" Matt again?..." Darnell asked sympathetic to his best friend.

" Yeah." Zendaya replied but it was muffled because her head was placed in her arms. " he refuses to mail me the dress i had created as a prototype so i could see who it looked..." she lifted her head and as she continued, " Zac right... i should just fire him..."

" well if his not doing his job like his suppose to them maybe you should..." Claire told her daughter, shrugging a little.

" i guess you and Zac are right.." Zendaya sighed. " its just so frustrating!! all he has to do its end me stuff and accept the orders of fabric! how is that so hard! " she groaned/ exclaimed.

Just as she went off Zac walked in, in a suit top and pants, having had a meeting earlier in the morning and looked at her before the others, " Matt again?" he asked pointing to his wife, who looked like she wanted to pull her hair out.

" Yep." Darnell nodded.

Zac sighed and walked towards he before crouching next to her chair, turning her to him, " First off...Lets not pull out that gorgeous hair.." he told her chuckling moving her hands ways from her head, and down onto her lan, his hands holding them " Okay give me a run down on what happened."