Dreams:

It was 10pm at night, the twins had been feed and put to bed earlier on. Everyone sat outside on the large island that was built connecting from the edge of the pool into the centre,

they where all still in their swim wear, not sure if they where going to swim again or not, Zendaya had her head on Zac's lap, lying down, almost falling a sleep, Zac had asked if she wanted to go to bed but of course she said no

they where all still in their swim wear, not sure if they where going to swim again or not, Zendaya had her head on Zac's lap, lying down, almost falling a sleep, Zac had asked if she wanted to go to bed but of course she said no... It was a hot night and she was loving the soft breeze on her as she wore Zac's lifeguard jumper over her swimmers for cover up.

Zac was playing with Zendaya's hair softly, not really knowing he was doing it as he talked with the family who sat in front and to the left of him, since Zendaya was lying down on his right where the twins where before they went to bed.

Zac was answering something Austin had asked him before hearing soft snores come from Zendaya, he looked down at her and chuckled, she was curled up into a ball, protecting her bump with her arm over it lightly, Zac's arms around her giving off a more protected feel.

" Should we wake her? maybe she should go to bed...." Claire asked worried about her daughters wellbeing.

Zac shook his head smiling, " We have done this a couple of nights this past week and she always likes to have a nap out here before going inside to shower and head to bed, she says she likes the cool breeze on these hot nights..." he answered the worried mother, " I've even told her i would turn on the air con but she still says no, so i wait i wait out here with her letting her sleep."

" so you wait out here? for how ever long Daya sleeps, you just wait? not get up or go for a swim or anything? " Kaz asked looking at Zac questionably.

Zac shook his head, " i never get up because I'm worried ill wake her." he told his father in law smiling, " besides she looks so peaceful." he smiled down at his wife's soft angelic face, as she mumbled a little in her sleep. " and i could never just leave her here... i know its safe but i need to be around her to make sure she and the baby are alright."

Kaz smiled proudly at his daughters husband, he was glad Zac was his daughters husband and father of her children.

" so we wait?" Darnell asked.

" we wait." Zac nodded smiling, " though you can go home and sleep if you like, it was a fun day and your guys must be tried. he told them.

" we will wait with you." Kaylee replied, " I'm sure the company would be good."

" Thank you." Zac smiled nodding at the all thankfully.

They all just nodded back, smiling at him before they all turned their heads to watch as Zendaya mumbled in her sleep, moving closer to Zac and snuggled into him, as he tightened his grip on her a little, so she knew he was their with her.

Dream:

As soon a Zendaya opened her eye's she immediately knew where she was, the bright colours, seats and tent material around her was a dead give away. She had expected it to be a different memory then her last on but instead it was a continuation it, Everyone was sat on the seats the crowd would use talking, P.t. and his family their as well, Zendaya could only assume they came sometime after her last memory. It seemed they where all talking about living arrangements.