Nightmares and Love:

They where all sitting around the dining table chatting with each other happy that Zendaya was back to herself, well a sightly changed version of herself... but still better then seeing her all jumpy and panicked. Claire got up to get everyone's dishes to take them to the sink to clean, when Zendaya stood up.

" it's okay mom ill do it." she said getting up quickly stopping her mom from doing the dishes. " just pile that up in front of me while i talks of my ring" she continued before taking of her necklace she was wearing, taking off her ring and slipped it onto the chain, putting it back around her neck. The family all looked at each other before putting their plates one my one in front of Zendaya.

She picked up the stack of plate, taking them over to the sink, placing them down with a small ding on the marble counter, she turned on the radio/ speaker that sat in the kitchen and started washing the dishes.

It was quite apart from the sound of dishes being done and the occasional chats between the family happened here and there, that was until they heard Zendaya laughing before singing along with a song she and the others new very well, they all turned to watch her. By now the dishes where done being washed and she was wiping them and putting them on the bench in front of her, away from the wet counter top where the sink was.

" Whenever I was frightened or ever felt alone

I turned to the night sky at a star I call my own

Somewhere I could run to, just across the Milky Way

If you like, I could take you

It's just a lightyear and a day "

She sang softly as she up away the dishes, in her own little world.

" We can sail away tonight on a sea of pure moonlight

We can navigate the stars to bring us back home

In a place so far away

We'll be young, that's how we'll stay

Every wish is our command

When we find ourselves in Never, Neverland

Through all my make believe, there's some reality

In your reflection there's much more than you see, yeah!

All that you hope for, you hope for today

It's the love someone gives you in an unconditional way "

They watched as she sung with passion before dancing around the kitchen smiling, as if she had a dance partner with her as the song went on.

" We can sail away tonight on a sea of pure moonlight

We can navigate the stars to bring us back home

In a place so far away

We'll be young, that's how we'll stay

And with your hand in my hand

I am closer now to finding Neverland

And with your hand in my hand