Memories:

" Morning guys!" Zendaya greeted the family as they walked into the kitchen where she and Zac sat, drinking their coffee's and talking.

" Morning baby girl!" Claire greeted back as she sat at he table with them, the others followed slowly once they had their breakfast. " sleep well?"

" Better then in hospital! best sleep I've had in a while." Zendaya giggled happily. " My babies are angels, thank god!"

" Specking of which... they should be up soon." Zac said placing his coffee down, just as the baby monitor went off, he chuckled getting up, putting out a hand for Zendaya to take.

" We will be back." Zendaya smiled before they both walked down the hall to the babies nursery.

The family all smiled and talked waiting do the couple to come back, it was about 15 minutes later when the family of 4 came back. Zendaya still in her white robe she kept from her wedding, Zac in his usual red plaid pyjama pants and black Tee and the babies in cute onesies.

 Zendaya still in her white robe she kept from her wedding, Zac in his usual red plaid pyjama pants and black Tee and the babies in cute onesies

" My babies are up!!" Zendaya exclaimed as she sat down on her chair, with Adriana in her arms, Zac sat next to her with Andre in his

" ohh!! pass me my grand-baby!!" Kaz said reaching out for Adriana, Zendaya smiled at him and passed her to him gently. " ohh and look at here eye's..." he looked down at the little girl in his arms.

" yeah right now they have blue eye's like Zac's but i hoping it will stay like that." Zendaya told him, holding her finger out to her daughter and gently caress her face.

" New princess is right." Kaylee said gesturing to the onesie, " she's gorgeous."

" That she is." zendaya nodded in agreement, before turning to her other baby in Zac's arms. " and my little prince is every bit as hands-on as his daddy!" Zendaya cooed at Andre.

" You guys are like new Beckhem's! you guys as their parents are already so good looking and now your kids going to be out there with those looks." Darnell shook his head grinning, " the world doesn't stand a chance with this family."

" i'm not really sure how i should respond to that statement... but thank you." Zac said looking a little flushed.

" So i was doing some research this morning while i was feeding the twins and i found out that Anne and Philip were indeed married, had twins and were actually pretty wealthy according to some records i found." Zendaya spoke up as she wiped a bit of mess from her baby boys face.