The Night Before:

Night before the Wedding:

" i still can't believe you and Zac didn't want parties before you guys got married..." Darnell said as all of the Women and himself sat in Zendaya's room at the venue a night before the wedding.

" Darnell Zac and i both agreed we didn't want to do that." Zendaya rolled her eye's.

" Can't you at least have a glass of champagne with us." Kaylee whined.

" if i do will you all stop bugging me?" Zendaya asked annoyed.

" yes." Everyone said in sync.

" fine pass me one." Zendaya held her hand out, as a glass was placed in it. " happy?" she said after she took a sip.

" incredibly." Annabella said smiling at her sister.

Everyone in the room with Zendaya all knew that she would burst soon, She had been acting like she as fine and not freaking out all day but they all knew she would crack eventually. It was silent for a bit, only the tapping of phones and breathing could be heard until...," Ohh my good i just remembered!! did my flowers come? did you guys order another one for the bridal toss? did you make sure there fake so i can keep them! ohh what about-" Zendaya cracked rushing out things that came to her mind.

" Z... just relax, we all made sure everything was done and perfect for tomorrow." Claire told her daughter, holding her shoulders comforting the young girl.

" What if something goes wrong!" Zendaya exclaimed, standing up and pacing around the room, " what if it rains or the cake isn't here on time or!" she gasped out standing still facing the others wide eyed, " what if Zac thinks I'm not good enough! ohh my god! what is he realises how crazy i am and doesn't want to get married!!"

" Z that is definitely not going to happen..." Katianna rolled her eye's at her sister.

" yeah but what i-" Zendaya began but was cut off.

" No." Starla said firmly, " you will not think of these things and you will stop freaking out. Dear my son loves you with his whole being."

" Okay..." Zendaya calmed down, " Okay... i know that... Zac loves me." she told herself, " maybe i should go see him! i can't do this whole ' not seeing each other' thing!" Zendaya exclaimed as she tightened her robe around herself tighter before heading to the door.

" she told herself, " maybe i should go see him! i can't do this whole ' not seeing each other' thing!" Zendaya exclaimed as she tightened her robe around herself tighter before heading to the door

( they all have robes like this and Darnell has a mens version)

The others all looked at each other before quickly grabbing a hold of Zendaya, " Let me go!! let me just go see him!! please!!" Zendaya yelled out fighting against their hold.

" sorry Z but you know we can't do that..." Keala said to her.

" Guys just let me go! this is really un-fare!" They all heard Zac voice shout from outside the door.

" Zac!!' Zendaya exclaimed getting free and rushing to the door, opening it and running straight into his arms into a bear hug.

The men all immediately let go of Zac so her could hug her back. " she didn't last either?" Kaz laughed to the others.

" no not one bit." Darnell shook his head.

" yeah well it was Kaz, David, Hugh, Austin, Julien and i, trying to hold Zac back but he dragged us all with him to the door." Dylan told everyone before they all gapped at him.

" Its true." Hugh laughed, " he really did pull us all with him."

" Strong lad." Kaz nodded.

" yeah well Zendaya punched and kicked us all as we held her back." Claire said.

" you should of just let us go!" Zendaya exclaimed as she got down off Zac, but still remanded in his embrace.

" That's true." Zac shrugged.

" Yeah and you have to stop with the rocks work out..." Dylan added shaking his head, " i can't believe you pull us all with you!"

" i'm not complaining. it got me to the room." Zac laughed.

" i have to agree with him on that..." Zendaya pointed out.

" Okay guys its 11 pm... i think we have to sleep." Darnell told everyone, as Zendaya and Zac tightened their grip on each other.

" are we going to have to pull you guys apart...?" David sighed.

" i'd like to see you try." Zac answered smiling. The others all looked at each other shrugging before trying to pull Zac away from Zendaya who was huddled up in his arms, They all tried for 15 minutes before giving up.

" Damn dude... what are you made of? steel?!" Julien asked waving his arms up in defeat.

" It's the damn work out..." Dylan muttered annoyed. " The rock should have never given you tips..."

"Ha. i see no problem..." Zendaya mumbled think no one heard but everyone looked at her shocked. " i mean- you know- umm... just ignore me...!" She exclaimed, as she felt Zac laughter against her back.

" you two just let go of each other! after tomorrow you will be stuck together anyway!" Starla laughed at the two.

" but I'm warm!!" Zendaya whined, stomping her feet a little.

" girl get your ass into that room now!" Katianna demanded pointing to the bedroom door.

"NO!" Zendaya yelled snuggling moe into Zac.

" I got this." Kaz told everyone, before turning to the couple, " Daya you better have clothes under that gown!" He glared at his daughter and her fiancé.

" ohh of course dad..." Zendaya said her voice going up a bit.

"Boy... " Kaz glared at Zac, who hugged her tight one more time and let go, hiding his hands up in surrender.

" Okay i let go." Zac said.

" guh!! i was so warm!" Zendaya groaned.

" to bad. go to bed Z." Claire Demanded.

" Can Zac tuck me in?" Zendaya pouted at everyone.

" what are you 5?" Darnell rolled his eyes.

Zendaya glared at him, " No but i am use to my fiancé sleeping next to me every night, so unless you want me to go all what do you all call it... ohh ' Bride-zila' one you, you will let my fiancé tuck me in."

" yeah right." Darnell answered stepping back from her.

" Dang girl..." Austin said under his breath.

" i'm sorry what was that." Zendaya harshly said.

" Nothing!" Austin also stepped back.

" Okay Z... lets get you to bed." Zac chuckled at his future wife, " your tired..."

" mhmm..." Zendaya mumbled tired, lifting her arms up.

Everyone looked at her confused but Zac just grinned at her, still chuckling, picking her up fireman style. " Okay lets get you to bed wifey..." he continued walking into her room, placing her on the bed before coving her under the covers. " good night my love" he said softly to her sleeping form, moving a few strands of hair out of her face, " ill see you tomorrow walking down that isle" he kissed her forehead smiling at her and walked to the door. " lets get to bed guys." he told the men, smiling and walking down the hall to his room.