Photo:

" make sure you ring me when you get home so i know that you are safe." Zendaya told Zac for millionth time as they stood in the door way of her home, " do you have your licences? do you need a drink? oh.. how ab-" she rambled on being cut of by Zac kissing her.

" Zen Zen calm down... I'm only going home, its not that far away..." Zac chuckled at her. ( i have no idea where Zac lives but lets just say he lives like at least 15 minutes away.

" i know.. i know..." Zendaya breathed out, " okay get out of here before i start up again." she kissed him before gently shoving him out the door.

Zac smiled at her from his car, " ill be back, don't worry." he said in the drive way before getting in his car and pulling out, driving down the street.

Zendaya stood in her house's door way watching the car disappear down the street and around the corner, she wordlessly shut the door resting her back on it sighing.

" he will be fine Z " Kaz told his daughter, the family and himself had been watching the exchange between then from the lounge room.

" i know. i know." Zendaya replied but sound more like she was convincing herself. " he will be fine and back here when he wants too." she continued as she walked over to her family and sat with them on the lounge, the tv was on to give some background noise.

Everyone went back to talking, doing what they where doing before Zac had left, Zendaya sat tapping her foot glaring at her phone every now and then.

" Z " Austin spoke to his sister having seen how fidgety she was.

" mmm?" she hummed not really paying attention to him continuing to do what she was doing.

" Z just relax." He told her putting a hand on her shoulder gently.

" yeah your right! umm... i'm going to my room!" Zendaya Exclaimed leaving the room before anyone could talk.

She hated being 'That' girlfriend, the one to always worry and unsettled when their boyfriend around but she couldn't help it, with the dreams she had been having it made her nervous. Sitting down on her bed she looked at her ring, immediately calming down at the reminder of it.

" i'm being worried for nothing..." she mumbled to herself staring at the ring, " come on Zendaya get a grip." she continued. She glanced around her room realising it was a mess and decided to clean it, she got up off the un-made bed and moved around the room, picking up rubbish, putting it in the bin and and dirty clothes, putting it all in a basket before heading out to the laundry.

She passed the lounge room where everyone still sat, " Hey guy's!" she greeted happily before resuming her walk to the laundry, she had realised she was being to clingy and decided to take her mind off everything.

" uhh... what just happened...?" Julien asked as everyone stared at Zendaya's retreating back with a full basket of clothes.

" i honestly have know idea..." Kaz responded looking just as confused as everyone else. " did she have washing?"

" yeah looks like she was about to do some." Claire said before Zendaya poked her head into the lounge room.

" hey mom what do you use to get stains out again?" Zendaya asked completely oblivious to the confused faces she was getting.

" ohh um ill come and show you." Claire replied surprised at the question.

" okay! thanks mom!" Zendaya smiled before disappearing around the corner again.

Claire got up still with a surprised face, turing to everyone else questioning before following her daughter.

" right..." Annebella said slowly, " she's completely gone crazy..." the others nodded agreeing.