Sickness and Dreams P2:

Fare warning this chapter will mostly will be the dream, sorry about that guys... but i wanted to go more in depth with it... i think in the future there may be more like this chapter... i hope that is okay. Thank you for your support! Until next time loves! Xx

Dream:

Zendaya had know idea where she was... She knew it was a dream and that she had fallen asleep on the lounge, in the lounge room of her house but she had no idea where her ' Dream state' was... it looked to be the circus so she just thought she was seeing Anne's memories again, except she wasn't... she was in her own body and clothes, she had figured out no one could see her since a little boy had ran straight through her, thats scared her...

Zendaya walked around a bit trying to find out if she was dreaming all of this or if it was some kind of special memory of Anne's, she had just walked past the lions pen when she heard people in hushed voices talking just around the corner, seeing as she was invisible, Zendaya decided to see what it was, she rounded the corner cautious of what she might see and sure enough their stood Anne with Philip's mother and father, talking to what surprisingly looked somewhat kindly to each other, in front of a smaller white tent then the big red one for the actual circus, though Anne did have a cautious look on her and still had a bit of her guard up.

Zendaya moved closer to the to hear them,

" why have you come here? is it to tell me I'm not good enough for your son? " Anne asked the older couple, who looked at her with sad and upset expressions.

It was quiet for a bit, wind whipping around the three, an in her Trapeze outfit that was exactly the same as the one Zendaya wore for the movie making her a bit surprised and the older couple in a nice suit and gown, Zendaya watched from beside them not affected by the wind or anything that the three would be, " We are sorry..." Philip's mother spoke up first, taking both Anne and Zendaya back in shock.

" I- I'm sorry... but what?" Anne asked not believing what she had heard, not even trying to hide the disbelief on her face.

Philip's father was the one to continue, sighing he looked at Anne with a sad and pained expression, " We let our old beliefs cloud out judgement, we let out wealth bring out the worst of us and believed we where superior to others and worst of all we pushed out only son away because we where unable to see what he saw... and for that Sarah and i are very sorry for how be acted and behaved around you and the family Philip seems to have found." He said to Anne looking deeply sorry for his and his wife's behaviour, as Philip's mother, now known as Sarah, teared up obviously ashamed.

Anne stood there not knowing what to say, Zendaya could see she was also searching their faces to see if the older couple was lying to her, she must have not seen anything, " Thank you for your apology and i accept it." Anne begun making the two in front of her smile happily, " but it really should be Philip you should be apologising to." she continued looking at them in the eye's feeling a bit more brave.

Anne expected the older couple to look away or tell her off for looking them in the eye's instead they smiled softly, " We know Ms Wheeler..." Sarah told the younger woman in front of her softly, surpassing Anne and Zendaya, " but we thought to apologise to you first, seeing as my son loves you very much."

" Ohh." Anne managed to get out, " Well thank you very much Mrs Carlyle, Mr Carlyle." She nodded at them, " and seeing as we are being civil with each other, please call me Anne." She smiled at the couple kindly, who smiled back.

" Well..." Philip's father spoke, " please call us John and Sarah, Anne." he nodded at her holding his hand out for her to shake.

Anne stepped back out of habit and stared at him with shock all over her face, John and Sarah looked at her with pity, before Anne slowly and cautiously took his hand and shook it slowly, John smiled at her, calming her down, before she shook Sarah's hand in greeting before letting go and letting her arm go back to her side.