HSM Part 2:

" I am." Zac nodded, before helping Zendaya pick up their babies, who where now crying from the yelling around them

" you're okay Dre..." Zendaya told the baby softly cooing at him, placing him in her arms, on her hip as he calmed down.

" come here princess..." Zac did the same to Adriana, who like Andre immediately calmed down being in one of her parents arms.

" Sorry guys!" Ashley gave them both an apologetic face, " we didn't mean to make them cry." the rest but Vanessa who scoffed, nodded in agreement.

Zendaya looked at them all, smiling and shook her head, " It's alright. i think they just got a bit of shock from the noise that all." she assured them.

" well why don't we sit at the table?" Ryan asked, ushering everyone to the table they sat at before, everyone sat down on their chairs, along with Zac and Zendaya who fixed the stroller to the sitting position so the babies could sit in their stroller in between their parents.

" how long have you guys been married??" Monique asked the couple next to her, smiling at them happy Zac had found someone who made him really happy.

" about a year and a bit." Zac answered her looking at everyone, glancing at Zendaya smiling before looking back.

" Yeah! and i must say its been a pretty adventurous year." Zendaya added chucking a bit as she wiped her babies faces.

" That's for sure..." Zac smiled at her, as Zendaya smiled back.

" Aww!" Ashley squealed, " you guys are so cute together!!" she exclaimed as she and everyone else watch the couples glances, and smiles.

" Thanks Ash." Zac chuckled at the blond.

" Your the actress that plays Anne Wheeler right?" Corbin asked Zendaya, who turned her head to him showing him she was listening.

Zendaya nodded, " I am." she said grinning, " thats how i meet my crazy ass husband." she joked pointing to Zac.

Vanessa rolled her eye's at her crossing her arms over her chest, as everyone else laughed at the woman's comments and Zac disbelief look.

" I'm not crazy!" He exclaimed as Zendaya just smirked at him.

" Mhmm... you keep telling your self that babe." she said making him smile.

" if i start a thing about how not crazy i am, i won't win will i?" Zac asked her.

" No." Zendaya shook her head smiling at him

" Then i will not continue..." Zac slowly said.

" good choice." Zendaya playfully winked at him, before leaning over and kissed him on the cheek.

" what was that for?" Zac asked her raising an eye brow.

" Nothing." Zendaya answered him, as he gave her a look to say he didn't believe her, she sighed before smiling, " Everything."

" your guys are seriously adorable." Monique commented, as Zac and Zendaya turned to her and gave her big smiles.

" So Zendaya tell us about yourself." Ryan moved forward in his seat a bit and looked at the woman, " i think we all want to know about the woman who has Zac's heart."

" yeah i haven't even hear of you." Vanessa spoke up for the first time in a while and sadly it was with a bitchy comment and a snobbish face.

"Van... you have never heard of Zendaya?" Ashley asked her friend in shock of her rude attitude.

Vanessa shook her head, " no never had. i didn't even know she existed in till today." she said to Ashley as everyone looked at her crazy, " why have you all?"