Together:

A/N: Just a warning to everyone, this is so sappy... 

" So what are we doing today?" Zendaya asked, They all had just finished breakfast and now were all talking in the lounge room.

" well. Starla and i figured that you know with you and Zac dating now, that we would all just chill and get to know each other better." Claire suggested smiling with Zac's mum from there they sat on the lounge next to their partners. ( yes i know Claire and Kaz are divorced but their still close.)

" that actually sounds like a good idea! " David answered as Kaz nodded.

" yeah it will be good to get to know each other better. " Katianna agreed nodding her head.

" well its settled then! " Zendaya exclaimed, " I'm down for a day of relaxing!" she continued as she leaned against Zac. " so... Stranger things?" she asked as she looked up at him.

Zac put a huge smile on his face chuckling a bit, " of course!" he exclaimed earning a giggle from Zendaya.

" is that, show that Z watched in practically 1 night?" Darnell asked the people around him, who all just nodded, apart from Zac's parents.

" Okay it's a really good show! there is no judging here." Zendaya playfully put her hands up in surrender before grabbing the Tv remotes and put the show on.

At just this moment Noon decided it would be a good time to jump up on Zendaya's lap and lie down. " umm excuse me..." Zendaya looked at her ' son ' sassy, " who do you think you are?"

Noon looked up at her for a little before moving onto Zac's lap, looked at her one more time then went to sleep. " well then..." she rolled her eye's.

" Z i think your son likes your Boyfriend better..." Darnell said trying to hold back his laughs, the others who watched the sight didn't care and just laughed straight out.

" traitor..." Zendaya glared at the black dog and her boyfriend, who was laughing, playfully.

" Okay come here my little Anne..." Zac told Zendaya as he held his arms open, sighing and rolling her eyes Zendaya cuddled up next to him and Noon, as Zac put his arm around her waist and the other patting Noon.

" Aww what an adorable little family!" Darnell smirked at Zendaya.

" Shut up Darnell..." she mumbled back trying to hide a blush and going on her Instagram.

As Zendaya checked her Account on Instagram everything seemed to echo around her, the talking and laughing of her's and Zac's family faded into the background, Zac's vibrations of his laughs against her back soon felt as if it wasn't even there, everything just felt hollow. The comments she had been getting about her and Zac being a couple where to put it simply, Hurtful, full of hatred for the two who hadn't even came out as a couple officially yet.

The further she scrolled into the comments the more her mind concentrated on the bad comments compared to the good ones, She felt numb, she didn't feel the tears running down her face or the calls of concern from the people around her, she just felt stuck in the comments.

" Z! " Zac called out to her as soon as he felt the wet droplets of her tears on his shirt, His the panic in his voice everyone immediacy turned around to look at the two. The families where frozen in their spots seeing Zendaya's face wet with fresh tears and her eye's glued to the phone screen in front of her.

" Zendaya!" Zac tried again louder shaking her a little, but it was no use, he grabbed the phone out of her hands to see whats she was looking at, as soon as he started to read he became enraged now understanding why Zendaya was acting like she was.

He placed her phone down on the table in front of them, moving Noon off his lap and kneeled in front of her, grabbing her hands which had been frozen in place, into his and looked up at her teary face, " Come on Z..." he said to her gently wiping a few of the tears away from her face, " don't listen to anything those people are saying..." he continued a few tears now fresh in his eye's knowing he had to be strong for is girlfriend in front of him he ignored them.

The families had no idea what was going on, they watched the two with confusion and sadness, Austin having seen that both Zac and Zendaya looked at the phone, he picked it up to see all the hateful comments directed towards the couple, angry he passed the phone to his sister who stood next to him, the phone was pasted to everyone in the group, all with upset faces as soon as they read the comments.

" Come on Z! snap out of it!" Zac begged her as he caressed her face, " please! i need to see you smile and laugh! i need you to be my light in the darkness! we both knew this was going to happen, and we made a deal to go though this together." he continued now letting the tear flow freely down his face, " Zendaya please..." he whisper begged. Zendaya started to become award of her surroundings and could now hear cries more clearer.

The families stood back with tears and heart ache looking at the two in front of them, Claire had her hands covering her mouth to suppress the sobs she was letting out at the site of her daughter, as Starla was next to her trying to comfort her also letting a few cries out even now and then, the siblings where all holding hands tightly, David had a arm around his wife in comfort and Kaz looked the most lost out of all of them, he had seen his daughter is many moods but this was one he had no idea what to do. They all knew to not crowd the two, so they stayed where they say and watched on at the heart wrenching view.

" What if we rewrite the stars? 

Say you were made to be mine

Nothing could keep us apart

You'd be the one I was meant to find

It's up to you

And it's up to me

No one can say what we get to be

So why don't we rewrite the stars?

Maybe the world could be ours

Tonight. "

Zac chocked out the lyrics as he placed his forehead on his and Zendaya's hands, he wanted to laugh at how much their own lives where like their characters in the movie, how with everything they did or do they would get criticised for it but he couldn't bring himself to find the humour in it, he just really wanted her to come back to him, smile and tell him she was alright and that they would be fine. She Pulled herself out of her frozen state to see Zac in front of her softly crying into their hands.

" Zac..." She let out as continued to look at him. He looked up at her, hot tears still ran down her face and she had pain pained across her face but her still though she was the most beautiful person in the world. " Zac they hate us!" she sobbed as he moved into the seat next to her as she wrapped her arms around his neck and cried into his neck and shoulder.

" Zendaya... we knew this was going to happen eventually..." he started as he rubbed her small back in comfort, " they don't understand us, they don't know how much we love each other or how happy we are together. they don't under stand us but they will... i promise you. All those people who are writing bad stuff about us. about you, well they can all get a life, because I'm holding my own in my arms and I'm never letting go..." he told her as she started to calm down.

" how can you be so sure that everything will be alright? " Zendaya asked him softly as she pulled away from him to look in to his bight blue eyes.

" Because i have faith that you and me will show everyone that with a love like ours nothing can break us apart." he replied rubbing a thumb across her cheek, wiping some of the tears away.

Zendaya smiled gently at him, " Thank you..." she told him softly.

" for you Z? " he started smiling at her, " ill do anything." he continued making Zendaya wrap her arms around him again, both taking in the comfort of one another smiling happily.