Photoshoots:

It was early in the morning when Zac woke up to an empty bed.

Zac would never tell Zendaya this but ever since her nightmare he was afraid to let her out of his sight. Hearing the shower coming from the wall behind him, he sighed in relief. He lied in her bed, staring at the roof waiting for the sound of the water to be turned off and for his gorgeous girlfriend to come back into the room and smile at him with that smile that could light up the darkest of days.

" what you thinking about?" Zendaya's sweet voice said from the right side of Zac, taking him out of his trance.

He turned his head to see her in a light blue towel, hair still damp, and the smile her was waiting to see, " You. i always think about you." Zac answered reaching out, wrapping his arms around her and pulled her to sit on his lap.

Zendaya yelped in surprise, not expecting that and winced a bit as she sat down, " Are you alright?" Zac asked concerned.

Zendaya just smiled at him, " yeah i'm fine, just a tiny bit sore from last night..." she said softly before kissing him.

" i didn't mean to hurt you.." Zac said in an apologetic tone.

" i'm fine Zac. if i didn't like anything last night i would have told you." she laughed a bit at him, " now come on we have to get up, Darnell said yesterday i have a few things to do." She told him, getting up off his lap, and went to the closet to find some clothes to wear.

" i'm gonna have a quick shower" Zac said as he kissed her on the cheek, before heading to her bathroom, with his clothes in his hands.

Zendaya smiled, as she put her underwear and bra on looking though her closet for something to wear, picking jeans and a white t- shirt she got changed as the water turned off in the bathroom. She sat on her bed waiting for Zac.

" Ready to go?" Zac said as he stepped out of the bathroom, wear jeans and a black shirt, his hair a mess.

" yeah. but whats happening to your hair?" she giggles a bit as they walked out of the room.

" ran out of hair gel." Zac shrugged.

" Okay i can fix that." Zendaya said as they walked into the kitchen.

" Morning Z! good morning Zac!" Claire called out from the stove.

" Morning!" Zac and Zendaya said together, sitting down at the table.

" oh shit..." Zendaya whispered to herself a bit as she sat, hoping no one heard.

" What was that Z?" Darnell asked, from her right side, looking at her with a questioning look.

" ohh nothing... just hit my knee..." Zendaya smiled at him, " so anyone what hair gel?" She said quickly changing the subject, as she turned to everyone else.

" i do! ill go get it." Darnell said getting up from the table and walked to his bathroom, returning with a small gel tub in his hand. " here you go." he passed it to her.

" Thanks!" Zendaya beamed, getting up, only wincing a little, but pulled it off smiling and stood behind Zac, she put some gel in her hand and ran it though his hair.

" you know i can do that right?..." Zac chuckled looking up a tiny bit.

" Hush let me do it!" Zendaya told him as she gently pushed his head back down.

" yeah okay." Zac just smiled taking it.

The families watched as she happily ran her hands though his hair styling hi as Zac sat just accepting his fate.

" why is it when i want to fix your hair you shoo me away?" Starla asked raising an eye brow at her son.

Zac smiled shyly, " she's happy doing it. I'm not going to take that way from her, plus if i read no she would probably chase me around the house until i agreed." he answered.