Dress Shopping:

Zac woke to shuffling around the room and an empty bed, sitting up on his elbows he saw Zendaya rushing around the room in a floral dress, the door was open telling him she was in a rush to get somewhere.

" What are you doing Babe?" Zac asked her, she stopped rushing around and turned to him.

" our mothers, bless them, called this poor woman last list to book a wedding dress appointment, it at 10 today and its already 9am." Zendaya told him, as she sat on the edge of the bed beside him.

" already? we just told them the date last night..." Zac said raising an eye brow.

" yeah well the sooner the better i suppose..." Zendaya sighed.

" well i know you will look gorgeous in anything." Zac told her before kissing her softly, pulling her towards him.

They were in a middle of a make out session when the voices of Zendaya's sister, mother, Darnell and Zac's mother came from the door way, telling her to hurry up making the two pull apart quickly.

" Okay i'm coming." Zendaya huffed before getting up kissing Zac one more time, " ill be back." she told him as he groaned annoyed. " i know babe but at least it has something o do with our wedding."

" Okay go. have fun." He said grinning at her before she turned to walk out the bedroom door, he slapped her ass playfully making her squeal in surprise before laughing and walked out shutting the door.

" so how's our favourite couple this morning?" Darnell grinned at Zendaya as she shut her bedroom door.

" better if you left us." Zendaya mumbled under her breath, only for Darnell and her sisters to hear who gasped. Zendaya smirked at them before walking down the hall to the front door and out to the car.

Time skip

Zendaya looked up at the large wedding store, sighed and followed her family in, who where already talking to the lady that owned the place. As soon as she walked in she was hit with rows and rows of white, beige, pink and cream coloured wedding dresses.

She stood rooted in her spot in Awe and Excitement, the realisation that she was actually getting married ran though her all at once.

" Z are you okay?" Kaylee asked before everyone rushed up to her in worry, asking her questions.

" Ladies, Ladies ohh and gent, Give her some room, it happens to all clients, she's just come to realise she is actually getting married." The owner said before turning to Zendaya and smiled softly, she grabbed a glass of water from a table beside her filled with lemon and ice and spoke up, " It's okay dear... just take your time..." she started as she gave the water to Zendaya, " my name is Sandra and ill be helping you today. now why don't we take this slow. okay?" Sandra asked Zendaya softly in a kind voice.

" Thank you Sandra..." Zendaya spoke up, " you must get that a lot huh?"

" ohh dear everyday! it doesn't hit most brides until they get to pick their dress." Sandra replied smiling. " Okay something easy first huh?" she asked as zendaya nodded. "hm... how about the bridal lingerie? what does your fiancé like?"

" ohh umm..." Zendaya said shocked and embarrassed by the question looking at her family and Zac's mother red in the face.

" sorry dear. that was probably a bit forward..." Sandra apologised.

" ohh No. just wasn't expecting it..." Zendaya told her smiling assuringly.

" Well Z. tell the nice lady what your man likes." Katianna teased thinking her sister wouldn't know, just as the other's thought, though the mom's had their suspicions but ignored them.