True Feelings:

" you know I'm going to miss my hoop and stuff..." Zendaya sighed. The producers and Hugh smirked at her. " whats?" she asked them confused.

" well... if you look up you'll see something you may like..." Hugh answered her, she looked at him weirdly before looking up to see her trapeze stuff hanging from above.

She looked down at everyone again before shaking her head, " you don't mean..." she started off saying.

" ohh we do...." Hugh said to her as the rest of the cast but Zac nodded.

" but i don't have a costume or anything." she spoke up but as she did her make up, hair and costume person came up to her holding her purple costume. " of course..." she rolled her eyes. " what about the support team and safety stuff?" she asked.

The director just grinned at her before all of the safety people from the movie came out.

" okay ill do it!" Zendaya agreed getting excited to be on her trapeze stuff again. " I'm i going by myself or...?" she questioned the team.

" well seeing as everyone's favourite well 'love song' is Rewrite the stars..." Keala spoke up from where she sat with the rest of the cast.

Zendaya glared lightly at the crew as Zac looked shocked. " you want us to do Rewrite the stars?" he asked not believing what he had heard, everyone in the cast and crew just nodded to the two smirking.

their up to something... Zendaya thought, " well if Zac is up for another beating and bruises..." she told everyone, looking at the man next to her, he looked back catching on, on what everyone on the movie team was trying to do.

" ill do it." he said firmly, taking Zendaya and his family by surprise. " well ill go change, see you soon Anne..." he winked at Zendaya, before walking off to where he was directed to change.

Zendaya sat their baffled, " uhh okay... well ill go change then..." she said slowly before getting up and walking over to where she would change.

" okay what are you guys up too." Darnell asked the crew/ cast, smirked at him, as the two families nodded.

" well everyone can see how Zac and Zendaya have been dancing around their feelings for ages! so the cast, crew and i came up with a plan, it was for them to re make their song clip." Keala replied.

" yeah but why?" Katianna questioned.

" well you see... when we where filming that particular part of the film, we all saw them actually accepting their feelings, even at the end of the song where they let go, well lets just say both leaned in and we had to tape in again." Hugh answered, the families both looked at each other smiling, it was a crazy and almost stupid plan... but it might just work.

It had been about 30 Minutes, of waiting and watching everything get set up when, Zendaya entered the room in her white and red costume, she hair was down and in curl exactly like the movie. " okay where do we go from?" she asked as she wrapped her hands.

" well i think you guys should go from the seats, where you just get up and Zac starts." the director told her and now Zac who stood beside her in his costume.

" Okay lets get into place." Zac spoke up making Zendaya jump, not knowing her was next to her.

" ohh my gosh! don't do that!" she said to him before playfully slapping him on the arm.

" like you can talk... you did exactly that the first day we met." he answered her smirking.

" ohh what ever..." she rolled her eyes, as they both walked towards the starting position. " this is so weird... when we filmed this the stands where empty and everyone was behind a camera. now everyone will be sitting watching us..." she told him as she sat in her starting position.