Lovers + Sean Lew

BOOK 2 OF RIVALS + SEAN LEW

She used to be his childhood bestfriend ever since they did their very first aerials, but his petty and childish reason turned them into the rivals they were. However, ever since that night in Buildabeast, that one iconic night, they turned into something greater. And they found it to be the best-est thing to have ever happened in a while.

He used to spend a lot of time with her, but that was until his immature mind thought that he shouldn't befriend competition; even if that dance competitor is your childhood bestfriend. So they turned into ruthless rivals that wanted to murder the hell out of each other — with hilariously thrown insults of course and not actually blood and gore. But now, they're the lovers that everyone adored.

They never thought that there would be an 'us' in the middle of 'you' and 'me', especially if the middle ground was the burning pits of hell nobody ever wanted to cross. Turns out, it was the paradise they didn't know they could have.

However, this is only the beginning. This is just the first step in their journey together. And as they venture their way to the new big city, the Big Apple, they have new pages that are waiting to be read.

in which sean and sapphire, along with the rest of the immabeast, finds their way to NY to film a project. but it doesn't stop there; it wouldn't be all rainbows and sunshine and being tourists in a new place. here comes new obstacles in the form of people, stories, and pieces of the past. would they stay the little lovers in the love lane? or would they turn back into rivals who would curse each other's existence until the very end?

new characters:
++ jordyn jones
++ malina weissman
++ noah urea
++ flamingeos

playlist:
american teen by khalid
blessed by daniel ceasar
hold me down by daniel ceasar
tropicana by topaz jones
hey there delilah by plain white t's
stay by rihanna ft. micky ekko
not in that way by sam smith
belong to you by sabrina claudio ft. 6lack
my boy by billie eilish
best friend by rex orange county
the weekend by sza
the breakup by machine gun kelly

--
whAt dO yAnO? A neW chApTer wHo?
if you're here, just know i rlly love u w all that's left of my heart:)