xxxv.

warning: 3k words yet again, full of dialogue, tea spilling, drama discussion, probs boring, enjoy lol

Urth Café was always bustling with people. Most of them were these influencers that preached the very aesthetic of the café, or the health geeks that lived for the vegan lifestyle. Some were the ones that genuinely wanted to see what the hype is all about, or just always loved the food they served.

For the four girls that finally landed themselves a table for four outside in the fresh air, it was the last description. The food was unbelievably good, and Sapphire wouldn't let their iced coffee and pasta pass the chance to be tested by her taste buds.

"I'd rather go to In-N-Out, just saying," Jenna stated, already craving for the grease. "But the avocado toast is good, so maybe it'll make up for it."

"No, we're continuing 2018 with a healthy lifestyle! C'mon, Jenna, health is wealth!" Bailey sipped on her smoothie, playfully rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, and I'd see you tomorrow with Burger King's Baconator. Yeah, sure, Bails, go you." Kaycee let out a laugh, Sapphire following along with her. "Might wanna fix that diet plan you got going for you."

"Why are you exposing me like this?" The short haired girl groaned rather dramatically, throwing a ball of table napkin in the girl's way. "It was Sapphire that's needed to be exposed today, not me."

Sapphire almost immediately gulped a big mouthful of the caffeinated iced drink, almost choking on it when too much lodged in her cheeks.

In a flash, all the three girls looked at her with anticipation filled eyes that begged for the drama. Sapphire knew this was coming, knowing her friends were always up for the tea 24/7. If anything, they could've been the people behind dancershaderoom, and nobody would know. But she feigned innocence, looking up at them with doe eyes as she tried to cough out the soreness of her throat.

"What do you mean? What's there to expose?" Sapphire cocked her head to the side for the dumb impression, but nobody's falling for it. "Okay, fine. What do you want to know?"

And questions were fired at her left and right, and Sapphire couldn't help but raise her eyebrows in amusement and cackle at their eagerness. They didn't even try hiding it, they were just straight up with their very interest in what's happening in the girl's life. Well, except for Kaycee who was just there to listen to them babble, and wait for the details to spill out.

"Did you and Sean break up?"

"Who's flamingo? Or I don't know, this guy named Juwany?"

"Did you guys really sleep in one room, and didn't cut each other's heads off?"

"I heard Sean was being a turd. Is that true? I mean he is but.."

"But are you okay now?"

"Who's Jordyn though?"

"JENNA!"

"No, I'm serious!" Jenna adorably raised her hands up in the air. "Who is she? I see these rumours everywhere, and I have no clue who she is."

Bailey dramatically groaned, prolonging it for seconds like the true drama queen she is, and then turned to Sapphire. "Explain."

With a more-than-happy-to-deliver face, Sapphire cleared her throat and launched on a speech on who this blonde girl is to her clueless Disney geek.

"Sean's supposed bestfriend, and Sean's supposed crush from before. Famous on social media, I think she's an influencer but do I care? No. I think she also models for stuff, and sings, and I don't know, dance. Had a 2 year boyfriend pre-New York IMMA, and now a single monster during New York IMMA." Sapphire looked at Bailey, and the asian girl urged her on. "And also the girl who's trying to 'get' Sean away from me because apparently, she had him first. Now for post-New York IMMA, she either gets Sean or she either gets her hair pulled off and turned into a wig."