xxxi.

"L.A., baby, here we are, and we are back!" Julian hollered once he got out of the vacuum-like thing connecting the plane door to the arrival area. "Fuck, I do not miss this heat though. But people, Julian's back!"

"I don't know a Julian. Julians are embarrassing." Lexee snickered, bumping into Julian's shoulder to get ahead. "Get your man, Nat."

But Nat just shrugged, going ahead with Lexee and Charlize. "I don't know him, either. Josh, Sean, get your member. He seems pretty out of it."

"GIT!"

"Yuh, git git git!" Julian bounced on his feet, highfiving Josh while Sean filmed the two of them with suppressed chuckles while Jordyn did the same. This was a natural thing, where the Migos did random, stupid shit and everyone would be amused yet annoyed.

When the three broke out into a harmonization of git, that's when everyone truly bursted out laughing.

"Oh, God." Lexee face palmed, wondering what she did to deserve these friends.

Sapphire walked behind everyone with Kaycee and Bailey by her side, snorting unattractively as she took in the sight of her bestfriends. The Migos were a true blessing to the group as they always find ways to make things brighter. But when her eyes drifted to Sean, her smile faltered a little.

Suprise, surprise. He's with his bestfriend, Jones.

Sapphire didn't know how to feel. She didn't know what she's supposed to even think of it to begin with.

First, she was sad and upset about it that she felt her heart slowly dropping to the grave. He was losing time for her, and she was scared of what will happen if that was truly what will be of him for a long time.

But now, her fists were tightly clenched in an attempt to keep her angry mood at bay as Jordyn sent smug smiles her way.

As much as she didn't want to punch a wall, she definitely needs to punch a wall before she punches a person.

Fuck Sean, fuck Jordyn, fuck anyone else. If he was being distant, fine, I'd just do my own thing then. He can do whatever the fuck he wants, while I do mine.

But Sapphire couldn't help but long for the boy's hugs. She always did miss them, and she wondered when she would get one again. As sappy as it gets, she missed him, dearly. Even if the sight of him makes her heart whimper.

"You should really stop being distracted by.." Kaycee trailed off, looking infront of her to stare at Sean walking alongside Jordyn. "..the two of them. We'll talk later, okay?"

Before Sapphire could refuse, they reached the baggage area and Will spoke up to announce something.

"Julian, Josh, Sean, Sapphire, Jordyn, Kaycee, Bailey, Nat, Lexee, Jade? Are you taking masterclasses?" The ones called nodded, and Will motioned for an okay sign. "Isn't that tomorrow?"

"Yep," Lexee replied.

"And everyone else is going straight home?" Will added, looking over to Ken's direction.

"Yep. I need to catch up with my Dad," Kenneth said, while talking on the phone with someone. "Yes, Mom, I landed and I'm not dead yet."

"Kate said something about Mario Kart," Noah piped up. "Definitely Mario Kart."

"Yeah, Mario Kart," Julian sarcastically said, and then he earned a cap being thrown his way. "What? I said Mario Kart!"

"Enough, children!" Janelle exaggeratedly sighed. "Get your bags, and we should go before Julian embarrassed us even more."