xvii.

They've been rehearsing for a week straight now, and their brains were turning into soup. They have gotten barely enough sleep because of early call times or late wrap ups, and if they weren't shooting miscellanous stuff for the film, they were driving over to an interview or two, or they were rehearsing. It would be more problematic if they started shooting, which is going to be right after rehearsals.

It was pretty hectic, and they were having a hardtime adjusting to all of it.

Sure, they've had countless gigs before that tired them to no end but this was different. This was bigger. It required way more work and time, and it always needed for them to be on their feet. But however, in the end, they all knew it was going to be worth it.

This day, they were back inside a big dance studio to rehearse for the dances they would do for the first half of the film. It's already close to 12 midnight, and the group was still up and dancing.

"S, come here." Sean yawned, outstretching both of his hands in a hug.

The girl brought her hand to her eye to rub the sleep off but she realized she still had on the dark makeup she had on from shooting awhile ago. So instead, she just blinked really fast before gratefully reveling in Sean's arms.

"The dark look suits you really well. Compliments your personality," Sean muttered, letting a few chuckles escape his lips.

"I'm actually considering this an everyday look now," she followed on, "maybe I should do a get ready with me video."

"And I'll film you."

"Sounds like a plan then," she laughed, but a yawn left her lips once again. "I'm too sleepy."

"Me too." The boy held her closer, letting her bury herself deeper into his hoodie-clad chest. "Don't fall asleep on me."

"Too late," the girl muttered.

She drifted away into a comfortable sleep in a matter of seconds, making the boy chuckle again.

Not too long after, the boy fell asleep too and they looked cute, being all cuddly on the glossy floor of the studio.

"Here we have Seapphire in their natural habitat," Josh voiced over as he filmed the two on his Instagram story, "Sean always git-ing it."

"They're so cute," Bailey gushed, "too precious for this world."

"Ssh! They're waking up!" Kaycee whispered, and everyone immediately scrambled back to their places when the two started shifting in their positions.

Sapphire was the first to wake up and she groggily rose her head from being comfortably situated on Sean's chest.

She admired the sight of him being peacefully asleep, his breaths coming out at an even and calm pace with his mouth slightly open. She giggled when his forehead suddenly creased when Sapphire moved a little, and then full on snorted when Sean started mumbling something incoherent.

"Babe, wake up!" Sapphire laughed, tapping his cheek. "We still have to rehearse."

The boy softly groaned, his hand searching for Sapphire's then pulling her back abruptly when he found it. "No, ssh, go to sleep, small one. You need to sleep."

"Your Mom's here."

The boy's eyes instantly opened and frantically looked everywhere until he realized it was a joke when Sapphire started laughing. "Whe-- Oh! You sneaky little ass."

"I had to." The girl shrugged jokingly, pulling herself to her feet before offering Sean a hand. "Get up."

"That was such a low move," Sean whined, "but sure."

"No need," Will suddenly said from the other side of the room as he stopped the music, "rehearse is done for today. Now get back home, and get some sleep. You need all the rest for tomorrow's World of Dance New York."

Everyone squealed excitedly at the mere mention of it. Despite the exhaustion, they still couldn't help but jump in glee because they were finally getting on the World of Dance stage as promo for The Beast Network. It was one of the reasons why they were rehearsing, and they were beyond excited to finally perform again after being stuck in a school to film for the movie.

"Thanks, Will!" Tati said, and everyone rushed in to give him a group hug, "tell Janelle we love her, wherever she is."

"I definitely will."

The adults planned to stay in the big apartment Jade apparently had in New York, so the younger ones practically owned the house now.

The ride to the house was quiet, as everyone was slowly dozing off to sleep. But as soon as they arrived, they were quick on their feet to enter the house and be embraced by their comfortable beds once again.

Noah and Geo moved into the house permanently now, so it wasn't a surprise to hear the sounds of video games when they first arrived.

"Goodnight, Saph, see you tomorrow." Sean pecked her on the forehead, hugged her one last time before he went inside his room. "Don't let the bed bugs bite."

"Always." She laughed and then proceeded to go back to their room on the other side.

But when the boys' room was finally sealed shut, Geo appeared from the entertainment room and almost bumped into Sapphire on the way out.

"Oops, sorry. I didn't quite see you there," Geo said, smiling sheepishly in the girl's way.

She smiled softly, waving it off. "It's fine. No biggie, ..? What should I call you?"

"Geo. Just Geo," he replied with a grin, outstretching his hand. "We never did formally meet, Sapphire."

The girl took his hand and lightly shook it. She had to gently take her hand as he was shaking it longer than normal.

"I guess we never did, Geo," she playfully threw back, "but I gotta sleep. Big day tomorrow, you know?"

"Yeah, I heard. Goodluck! I have watched your videos and you honestly are one of the best out there! Consider me a fan." Geo winked, and Sapphire just laughed it off.

A small blush went to her cheeks as she still didn't know how to completely respond to compliments. "Wow, thanks for that."

"No problem." He flashed her another toothy grin. "Goodnight to you, Sapphire."

"Goodnight, Geo."