xxv.

For the rest of that day, they shot another scene until they had to take some retakes because the director added some more things for every character. But so far, it was going great.

But Sapphire just really wanted to sleep, and it was already nearing night time.

The take for the club scene was finally done for, and the director clapped as the first day of shooting was successful. It was the usual congratulatory pep talk, and Sean didn't bother listening as he walked over to Sapphire who was hauling herself up from the floor.

"Sleepy?" Sean kissed her forehead, slinging an arm around her shoulder.

"Definitely." Sapphire nodded, her eyes slightly drooping as she leaned on the boy. "Hey, Kayc, have you seen my phone?"

"It's inside your bag," Kaycee answered without looking up, as she was viewing the scene on the director's monitor. "I guess."

"Good job on today, Sapphire and Sean!" Miss Katherine looked up from the monitor and beamed. "I can see your post-Step Up China vibes coming off, Lew."

Sean awkwardly laughed, nodding her head a little. "Well, I can't help it. The rehearsals for that one were bound to stay inside my head."

Will and Janelle appeared from the other end of the hallway, and they each gave the teenagers a warm hug for the job well done.

"This calls for a celebration!" Will cheered out, earning hollers from everyone. When Will goes out for celebrations, it's going to be one of a hell of an eat-out.

Sean, however, had other things in mind for his girl.

"Hey, Will?" Sean called out from the back, "Sapphire and I have other plans. That okay?"

Everyone else gave them teasing looks while Will amusedly shook his head at them. Sapphire, however, had a look of both confusion and disorientation.

"Go ahead, Lew, show her the Sean Lew magic." The room hooted with whistles as Sean laughed, and Sapphire still cannot understand anything.

Sean pulled Sapphire along as they exited the building without explaining anything to the girl. Just in time, the uber Sean called was already there, and they immediately get in.

"Sorry to pop the bubble, but what is happening? Where are we going? And what?" Sapphire looked genuinely puzzled as she stared at Sean with an adorable crinkled nose.

"You'll see."

Fully knowing how much of a stubborn head Sapphire was, Sean came prepared as he immediately whipped out his phone to show the girl some funny videos he found on Instagram.

The girl was deemed to be easily distracted by that.

"Did you see the look on his face?!" By now, Sapphire's face was as red as a stoplight as she bursted out laughing. "That free taco will surely be missed."

"Boy got his free tacooooo," Sean mimicked, moving his shoulders up and down in a dorky motion. "Then baboom, fall, fall, and fall. Bye, free taco, rest in peace."

Sapphire bursted out in a fit of laughter again, the sound passing through Sean's ears like a perfect harmony. Her laugh could literally brighten up everyone's day as it was contagious — hearing it would probably make anyone laugh too, just like the driver right now.

Wiping away the laughter tears, she sighed happily and said, "I hope someone got him another taco."

"Oh, I'm sure someone did. It's too sad not to get him one."

"Dude, I want a taco so bad now." Sapphire groaned, thinking of how good tacos sound like.

"Stop dude-zoning me."