xlvi.

long and all over the place — not proofread

There was just a certain sense of fulfillment filling your bones whenever you look at your creativity come to life. It never was easy to understand the music, and to translate it into something that spoke volumes more than words can ever do. But doing it with your better half makes everything better — accomplishing it together makes it better, as Sean would sometimes say.

As cheesy as it was, yet they couldn't deny it though.

The steamed up moment was long forgotten, and Katherine's random phone call for checking in snapped them back to what they were supposed to be doing. Their cheeks were stained a natural red and their lips were as swollen as a bee's bite, but they laughed it off with grins as huge as it could get.

Of course, they were just two teenagers in love who couldn't get enough of each other. Normally they would've cringed at the thought, but they won't deny that.

"Bubba!" Sapphire squealed, a soft laugh escaping her lips in a breathy manner as Sean spun her around in circles. "Put me down, you loser!"

"Aren't you happy we finally made something together without slacking with it?" He slowed down, shaking his head to tame his unruly hair before he put her down back on the ground. "The last time we attempted, you, like, fell asleep on me and went straight home. You didn't even say goodbye that day, and just..left."

"My bad. You were being an annoying headass."

"....so you just fall asleep and leave even though we were have a freaking sleepover?"

"Like I said: a headass, which is you, was pissing me off with your highpitched..screams." Sapphire shrugged with indifference, enjoying the now annoyed look on the boy's face. "Don't worry, bub, Miya finally taught me how to handle you and your...episodes."

The boy scoffed as he walked towards her, engulfing her in a big hug that involved her head being suffocated in his hoodie-clothed chest. "Overdramatic."

"It's the truth," he could hear her muffled voice reply. "Now, c'mon! Let's finish up before Katherine kills us. It's almost dinner time, and she's called us for like, five times now."

Sean grunted, but he knew it was true. The lady already gave them a day off when filming was already at its most hectic peak, and any complaints to that would be stupid. So with a last kiss on the forehead on her forehead, they pulled away and reached for their own things.

Along the way in his China trip, he slowly learned to become even more independent. Sure, Miya was there, but she left him most of the time to look after himself. So, he learned how to do things like not forgetting where his water bottle was and changing his phonecase when he needed to — like the supporters always bugged him to do.

China felt like such a long trip, but it was a meaningful one. He learned a lot, he trained a lot, and he found another way to burn up the passion inside him even more. He only goes up from here.

"Hey, Lew?" Sapphire had a softer tone to her voice, almost feathery and inaudible to the ear. But Sean heard her, his ears ready to listen to whatever it is. "I really really missed you, like, a lot. I haven't, uh, said this yet but I missed you too way much, and Kaycee and Bailey have had en—"

She stopped with whatever she was saying, her bottom lip jutting out in embarrassment as she realized how clingy she must have sounded. Sure, they talked sometimes on phone, but they rarely ever talked for more than a few minutes just because of timezones and Sean's exhaustion getting the best of him. The boy didn't falter either in sending all of the most random China pictures to Sapphire, which all made her day a little less gloomier than it was.