i.

6:43AM

I woke up to fingers running through my hair gently, a faint humming coming from the person beside me. I turned over in my sleeping position to see that Sean, surprisingly, was already awake.

I smiled lazily, my eyes probably still drooping, "good morning, you bum."

Just kidding, that's not how it went down.

"S, BABY, C'MON! TODAY'S GOING TO BE OUR FLIGHT TO NEW YORK!" An annoying ass bubblehead screamed in my ear, immediately waking me up in shock.

"Hello, Sean, excuse me but what the diddly fuck do you think you're doing?" I groaned, turning over to wrap myself up in my comfortable blanket.

But the body shaking continued, ridding my mind and body of all the sleepiness it once had. Quite begrudgingly, I shot up, grabbed a pillow, and hit Sean with it.

"Is this what I get for being excited and for being a good boyfriend by waking you up early to avoid being late and buying you Starbucks, bacon croissants, and a fruit oatmeal in the morning?" He pouted, plopping down in a criss cross position infront of me.

At the mere mention of food, I instantly went over to envelope him in a tight hug.

"I'm sorry, it's just too early. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, and I love you, and where's the food?"

Just a week and a half after Will announced our move to N.Y., we all settled everything to have a smooth start in our journey. Bailey and I got her sister to take care of our apartment while we're gone, Sean was definitely going to miss the original babygirl named Oreo, the others already had their parents approval, and New York was definitely set for all of us.

So today, the flight being at 8:30am, was the day we finally get to go to the city that never sleeps.

And Sean decided to have a sleepover the night before because he apparently didn't want to give me the chance to flee to Timbuktu and ditch the trip, and Kenneth, being the paranoid boyfriend, stayed over too with Sean's influence.

Not like I thought of that before.

"Thanks for these, Sean," Bailey said through a mouthful of muffins. "Kenneth would never."

The said boy gasped beside her, looking at Bailey with an offended look, "excuse me?"

"Let's face it, you'd eat it instead," Kenneth shrugged as response.

[tagged @seanlew]@sapphire: not supposed to post this but LOOK AT MY BABY GO LIKE A LEGENDARY MODEL!

[tagged @seanlew]
@sapphire: not supposed to post this but LOOK AT MY BABY GO LIKE A LEGENDARY MODEL!

[ 39,000 likes | 23,445 comments ]