xx.

If all the other past mornings they've had to gone through left them walking around with zero motivation and energy for the day, today was a different story.

They were still tired, but tired with a more motivated drive to drag their bodies with more buzzing energy.

"So, I'm going to have to rundown your schedule for today," Will started off in the passenger seat of the limousine that was reserved for them by the company.

"We've gone through this already." Kenneth groaned.

"We'll have to remind you before you forget things." Will snapped, glaring at the boy who just rolled his eyes. "Anyway, since today is basically scheduled for the interviews you are all invited to go to, we're going to head down to Good Morning America's set first. They're only going to ask questions about this and that, and about the movie which is still a rumour so that's where you start to gradually confirm it without giving away too much. Then afterwards, we're heading straight to Dance Spirit Mag's office to shoot the IMMABeast magazine special. Mal, Geo, and Noah, the three of you will be going to TigerBeat's instead for your own shoot. Everyone will probably end at 10:30AM or 11AM? Sounds good?"

A choruses of yes's erupted around the car and Will nodded in approval.

"We'll head out to lunch wherever you want, so probably Hooters." Will snorted.

"Wow. Not much of a choice, is it?" Sean retorted, rolling his eyes jokingly.

"Deal with it, young man." Janelle interjected, "but anyway, we forgot to ask something. Does anyone have additional things today that we forgot?"

The car was silent, until Sapphire slowly raised her hand shyly. Everyone looked at her with confusion, wondering what it must be.

"Uhh, yeah, my manager," Sapphire flinched at the mention of her manager back in LA who had other things to attend to, "forgot to tell you about this thing.. uhh.. yeah, thing."

"What thing, exactly?" It was Sean who asked the girl, who was right beside her.

"Maddie's in New York, and she invited me to be one of the faces of MaddieStyle."

It was silent again for a second, then everyone erupted in hoots and cheers, congratulating the girl from left and right. All the girl could do was sheepishly thank them as she tried to hide away her shy, red face.

"That's awesome, Saph! Wow, I know you'd look great." Jordyn's sickly sweet voice caught her ear, and her head snapped to the girl who was grinning widely at her. "I can't wait to see the photos."

"Me either!" Lexee said, "Maddie's clothing line has some great picks, I tell you."

Sapphire nodded excitedly, remembering how she secretly scrolled through Maddie Ziegler's website weeks before after hearing it from her manager. She and Maddie weren't exactly strangers, as they have danced together before with the others. They've talked a lot in social media, but seeing each other in person was rare.

"Tell her I said hi, please?" It was Jordyn again, with her syrupy voice that could give someone type I diabetes.

But Sapphire played it off nice, faking a smile that passed as real for the others and replied with, "sure, I'll tell her."

In her peripheral vision, Bailey shot her a questioning glance for that civil exchange, and Sapphire had to discretely look at her with a look that said 'i-don't-know-either'. Bailey understood the message, and just nodded before turning back to Kenneth.

"I'm so proud of you doing these things," Sean whispered in her ear, "wow, my girl's a star now."

"Wow. A compliment from THE chopped junior and dancer extraordinaire? I'm flattered."