xxxvi.

the video above is for reference in the narrative below, somewhere below, somewhere haha there's a class clip but this shows how beautiful it is even more

"Starbucks is better."

"Philz is! Even Juls agrees with me!"

"Do they serve better skimmed milk? I don't think so."

"They can if I ask them to. Like, duh?"

"But you loved the croissants I brought you, like yesterday." He rolled his eyes, flicking her forehead. "That was Starbucks, S, Starbucks!"

It was way too early in the morning, but they were perched up on the couch lazily as they pondered on what food to get. The rest of the Lew family had things to do early in the morning, and the couple just woke up, so they had to look for something to eat before their stomachs eat them out instead.

It didn't take Sean a long time to finish the video collaboration with Jordyn, and he got to where Sapphire and the girls were in a flash. He implied that he was way too hungry, and Urth sounded good at the moment.

But deep inside, he just used that as an excuse to spend more time with his girl.

The rest of the day was well spent within the confines of Sean's garage, with music flowing in the air and effortless freestyle vibes being filmed with Sean's camera. They goofed around a lot, almost breaking trophies at some point when he spun the girl way too quickly until she stumbled. It was fun, and simple, and heartwarming; this was all they needed.

But Sapphire half expected Jordyn to be prancing around them like a clingy deer, considering she lived there now, too. Thankfully, it was extremely relieving to know she was out to do another model job Sapphire didn't really need to know about.

She even forgot about the blonde haired chaos until this very morning, when Walnut, California was in it's early afternoon with barely any sounds of the city from outside.

"We're talking about the drinks, doofus, not the freaking food. Of course, their food is better, what do you expect?" Sapphire groaned, punching Sean lightly in the chest, which he caught easily and interlaced his fingers with hers. "Oh, that's smooth."

"Yeah, like Starbucks' coffee."

"I take that back. Explain why your overrated and overpriced coffee shop is better, then!"

"No! Starbucks is like.. is like.. uh.. like, like.. uhh, like the best coffee in town that's why they're like, the best thing ever. Sorry babe, but the bucks wins this."

"Seannie, that's not an explanation." Jordyn dropped on the spot next to Sapphire, and shot Sean a mocking smile. "I'm with Sapphire on this. Philz is better."

"Okay, then. I'll get my Starbucks ordered and delivered right to me while you guys have trouble with," Sean mocked a disgusted face, "this Philly coffee you're saying."

Sapphire wholeheartedly rolled her eyes as she watched Sean's back retreat into the kitchen, where he probably left his phone at. It was mornings like this where they would just start the day with the pettiest arguments that Sapphire lowkey adored.

Just Sean and her, and their petty comebacks, and dorky insults, and uncontrollable laughter, and some food Sean probably was making.

"Seannie's something else." Jordyn giggled beside her. That startled Sapphire, making her twist around in her seat in a snap. "Scared? Like you should be, like duh."

"It's the morning, Jordyn, take a break." Sapphire was about to stand up, but then Jordyn halted her with her hand.

"Sean's going out with me today. He's invited for the Brat set for Overnights, so thought I should let you know." Jordyn shot her a smile that would put sugar to shame, and diabetes in anyone's system. "Sean's with me, okay?"