xli.

"Who booked this early morning flight." Nat groaned, pulling the string of her jacket's hood so it closed around her face. "Because I just wanna have a short chat about your poor booking skills."

"Well, go talk to mama Janelle then." Charlize chuckled, handing her the iced coffee she asked for moments ago. "She's over at the Starbucks section if you need to."

Nat groaned out loud yet again, letting her head collapse on Lexee's shoulder grumpily. The airport waiting rooms have the worst benches for sitting, and they'd have to endure it for the next 20 minutes as they were going to wait for the plane to land after a short delay.

Everyone pretty much shared the same complaints, but was just too tired to even speak up about it. The party the night before was that hyped that they couldn't even yawn properly without getting too lazy to open their mouths. Going hard in dance battles to Busta Rhymes and eating all the smores Erica laid out were taking a toll, and it shows in the amount of bags there were under their eyes.

"S," Sean lightly tapped the napping girl's head that was gently laid down on his lap. "S, do you want coffee?"

The girl hummed, "yes please." Her eyes lazily drooped as she slowly went up to a sitting position. "Can I go with you?"

Sean softly smiled at her sleepy appearance, the oversized hoodie she wore making her look like a little girl. "C'mon then, you turd. Let's put a little energy in that tiny body."

Sapphire just nodded absentmindedly, taking one of Sean's hands in hers as he lead the way. She wasn't feeling it this morning, and she was way too tired to even function. B as a human being with things to do, she had to. So she needed that caffeine push before she went crazy, and Sapphire wasn't.. Sapphire when she's too embraced with sleepiness.

She turns into a softer, more cuddly clingy version of herself when she's on the verge of falling asleep anywhere. She blames it on her brain being too cloudy, but really, it was just another part of her that she kind of didn't want to show up ever again.

But one thing she can process in her brain was that this was Sean, this was her boyfriend, and they weren't fighting or arguing. They were finally okay, and they were going to try.

And she wanted to just smother his face with cute, little kisses, and then punch him where the sun doesn't shine. It was bittersweet.

"You have that thinking face on," Sean pointed out once they took a seat on one of the coffee company's booths. "Two pennies for your thoughts?"

"Pennies, where I was supposed to punch you," Sapphire mumbled with a silly, little laugh. "Could've said a penny, but you said pennies. Pennies."

"You dirty minded little shit, it's too early for this."

"Too early for pennies, too. That's reserved for dinner and midnight snacks," she continued, her giggles uncontrollably increasing. "And punching when you're a meanie."

"Stop!" Sean whined, putting a hand on her mouth. "It's alarming how you put specific times for it, and how you're thinking of even hurting the weenie."

"Because pe—"

"Oh God, okay, seriously stop." Sean put both hands on her face now. "Young lady, we are not going to discuss male parts this early, okay?"

"Okay." She giggled again, her voice still aired with so much sleepiness that Sean thought she was just sleeptalking all this time. "I was just thinking of how you're here, and we're okay, and we're not giving each other the cold shoulder, and you're kinda cute with those glasses on."