xxvi.

On the fourth day of shooting, they were slowly getting the hang of everything.

By everything, they meant the unhealthy sleepless schedule, the hectic rundowns for the scene, the stress of forgetting the lines, the pop-up guest interviews and photoshoots, and the overall exhaustion that comes with having a big movie in your pocket.

But as days passed by, they've definitely created a stronger bond between all of them as it was an easy flow to create bigger friendships. The mornings and nights they spent together definitely help built their closeness.

"Yo Noah, Johnny called for you awhile ago. Said something along the lines of changing outfits." Kenneth shrugged, dropping down on the couch with a tired sigh. "Do we have more scenes today?"

"Yeah," Geo piped up from the other corner of the room, where he was on homeschool with Noah and Josh Killacky. "Saph and I have our first scene today."

Sean did know that, but he can't help roll his eyes. However, Sapphire was completely oblivious to this as she stood up in a panic.

"Holy shit! I can't remember my lines!" She exclaimed, rummaging around her bag for her phone. "Ugh, notes, notes, I need my no-- AHA! Got it!"

Sapphire exhaled a relieved sigh, sitting back down on the floor beside Kaycee, who picked on the ribbon in her hair while she did her own school work. Sean was up on the couch behind them, attempting to braid — tangle — Sapphire's hair.

"Uh, no, excuse m... wait, that's not right. Uhm so, please stay awa.. oof, no, too harsh. I need to be more bitchy about it, or is that what Katherine said?"

"Saph, chill your behind. Don't even fret about it because you're gonna do good." Bailey shot her a knowing look, but she groaned yet again.

"If I screw this up, I'm hiding away somewhere in Africa."

"Stop being such a dramatic girl, Sapphire, save it for the cameras," Jordyn, who appeared by the tent, piped up in a joking tone, but Saph didn't miss the hint of a snide remark.

"Okay, but shut the hell up, Jones." The girl didn't mean to snap, but her self-control was practically non-existent as she was nervous.

But the boy behind her was quick to tap her shoulder warningly.

"Saph, be nice," Sean whispered to her ear, giving her a playful little glare. "She's just kidding, babe."

Right, Sapphire thought but instead, she faked a smile and faced Jordyn. "Sorry J, I was just too much on my nerves today. You know, camera jitters."

"Oops, can't relate." Jordyn's high pitched laugh resounded all throughout the spacious tent, and the others chuckled with her.

"Okay, Jordyn, we get it. You're talented," Bailey rolled her eyes jokingly. "No need to rub it in our faces."

But the blonde haired girl only continued to laugh, leaving Sapphire secretly annoyed and wanting to leave the tent without being rude again.

But maybe someone gracious up there heard her when Nat and Lexee entered the tent, only to tell Sapphire and Geo that they were up.

"It's your scene, Saph and Geo, but be careful. Kath is not in a good mood today." Nat shook her head.

Lexee groaned, rolling her eyes. "She yelled at me because the mic guy dropped the microphone way too low. Like that was my fault?"

Sapphire just wanted to puke then and there. She didn't want to get yelled at. She might just cry or something,  and that would be hella embarrassing — or that would be an understatement.